1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Start collecting seraphon

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by TheLandBeforeTime, Jan 20, 2020.

1. TheLandBeforeTime
    Skink

TheLandBeforeTime Member

I baught the start collecting box today, at my local store its actually cheaper than the carnosaur on its own so basically the saurus warriors and knights are free with it

Also got the first issue of the mortal realms magazine so i can start to familiarise myself with the aos rules before starting to plan out which dinos to add to the force, ill most likely go for the carnosaur rather than the troglodon, can always get another one sometime if i decide i want a troglodon aswell

How do other people start their armies and what do you thnk of the start collecting boxes in general?

Attached Files:

2. Karnus
    Ripperdactil

Karnus Well-Known Member

3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Nice start!

So jealous about that Mortal Realms magazine stuff...
    still not available outside UK or Ireland.

Doing it via forward2me makes it quite expensive, thus not attractive anymore...

Enjoy it and good luck starting your armies off.

Gr, Imrahil

TheLandBeforeTime likes this.
  4. TheLandBeforeTime
    Skink

TheLandBeforeTime Member

Thanks its odd that companies still dont do same time global releases, its not like the technology for it doesnt exist.. Definately worth picking up at least the first issue or first few issues in my opinion when it does become available in your country tho, aside from having some more minis for the collection theres a pretty cool poster in the first issue too

Imrahil likes this.