1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog Stormshafts Lizardmen force "The Tempest"

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by stormshaft, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Deathfrisbee2000
    Kroxigor

Deathfrisbee2000 New Member

I REALLY dig the blue speckles on the Slann's belly. I'm about to start my Slann and I think I'll try that.

--DF2K

2. stormshaft
    Skink

stormshaft New Member

:D Thanks alot.
    Nice to have kind friends eh? :) Now I only need to buy myself another two Steggies...

Thanks, I thought it would give the model some extra detail on an otherwise pretty flat (for a buddha-belly) surface of the model.
    Glad to be of inspiration. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011-03-21

(No soundtrack today)

I decided to convert my AoW-saurus to my BSB.
    Holy Sotek was it much work pinning this miniature into place. And the greenstuff... I just hate greenstuff, everything I do looks like total rubbish, I never got the techique just right. I have to find a really good walkthrough-vid about how to use it properly.
    Anyhow, here's my wip BSB:

dsc00754lm.jpg

Here's the converted banner (one part from the TG and one Saurus-banner top):

dsc00755jc.jpg

Mr. Bannah Bearah from behind, with his sword (made out of the top from the "champion halberd" from the TG sprue):

dsc00756c.jpg

... I really need to get myself another AoW Lizardman, this model just looks so awesome (except for his sissy-hand weapon that is).

3. Raiderbas
    Skink

Raiderbas New Member

I'm in love with the BSB. can you post the pics on my BSB wanted forum. He's great

4. 1968yearofmetall
    Cold One

1968yearofmetall New Member

[/quote]Hopefully I will get my Standard Bearer finished today or tomorrow (not very likely though.. I managed to snap the bannerpole and can't get it to stick together again. For forks sake...).
    I'm home from work with a serious infection, so painting is slow but steady (in between the fevers and sleepstops).
    More coming soon (and hopefully, the rest of my army will arrive from Weyland games soon enough).[/quote]

same thing happened to me. I think I glued that bastard like 5 times or so but it just keept break all time.
    then I tried to use some kind of metallic glue, and that worked!

(jag e svensk me)