1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supp

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by El Caimán, Oct 19, 2015.

1. El Caimán
    Cold One

El Caimán Active Member

Hey there, my name's sergio. Half italian-half spanish but born and raised in colombia until i was 12, then moved back to italy and currently living in japan.
    I used to play whf around 2005-6 and came back recently. I play with seraphon, skaven and some vampire counts...and i'm drooling over those forgeworld caos dwarves haha

Anyway, nice to meet you all

:)

n810, Bowser and Scalenex like this.
  2. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Konichi-hola-bongiorno, El Caimán.

Glad to have you with us.

That is a pretty smooth avatar you have there - I'll be keeping an eye out for it whenever I go down to the river for a drink.

SoB

El Caimán and Scalenex like this.
  3. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Welcome to the forum.

That is a fair bit of world travelling you've done. How are you finding Japan?

El Caimán likes this.
  4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums, well-traveled scaly brother!

Whether you want to play 8th edition, Age of Sigmar, 9th Age, Kings of War or just paint and read our fiction, we should be able to meet any and all of your Lizardmen needs.

El Caimán likes this.
  5. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome aboard, you will find loads of helpful people on this forum so if you have any problems just shout out :)

El Caimán likes this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome to the board! Those chaos dwarfs do look really cool. Even if my dinosaurs could make short work of them! ;)

El Caimán likes this.
  7. El Caimán
    Cold One

El Caimán Active Member

Well bothmy grandfathers were spanish and both my grandmothers were italian, they emigrated to colombia a looong time ago and had my parents there which eventually had me lol

At one point my father decided to move to italy so around may of 2001 we went back to the old continent. Of course, i've got relatives everywhere...spain, italy, colombia, argentina, usa, you name it!

Now i'm in japan cause i studied eastern asian political economics, focused on japan, and decided to build some experience here.

Haha the avatar belongs to a folk story of barranquilla, colombia where i was born, about a peeping tom who liked these girls taking baths in a girl only-pond. He bought a potion from an indian guy to become a croc but he like broke the bottle that made him turn back into a human and got stuck being a peeping tom crocodile loool

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome everybody!!!

8. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Australustrian crocodiles don't stop at peeping

./.o\/o.\______oo
    .......|vvvvvvvvvv
    .......|^^^^^^^^

El Caimán likes this.