1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction The Jump In

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Tlac'Natai the Observer, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Bowser, tom ndege and Warden like this.
  2. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

I like the idea of coyote beastmen inhabiting not-southwest-America! My brother has a small collection of them and my Lizardmen have fought against them many times, so I am happy you found a way to insert them into the fluff somehow.

I found a picture of one, I feel like he should look more dangerous but this is the closest I could find to a coyote beastman.

Also I am enjoying the sewing jokes. They are strung seamlessly together.

3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

You could probably get some reaper bones (or some other producer) gnolls. You could stitch those together fairly seemlessly as Apisis warriors.

4. Tlac'Natai the Observer
    Cold One

Tlac'Natai the Observer Active Member

Pure. Gold. You're high jacking my Thread jk ;) hahahaha I corrected the couple mistakes, but have yet to add to this like I promised >.>

That picture is spot on! And I may need to go find some gnoll heads! I'm planning on buying a beastmen army soon for kicks and giggles, so if I could make actual Apisi models, my life would be complete hahaha thanks for the ideas.

Warden and Bowser like this.
  5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Better get writing or the hijacking will continue, speaking of which...

Statler and Waldorf are easier to follow then Bob. He made a post that only me and Slanputin could possible understand.

First he made a pun based on a homonym. Tear, as in to "rip and tear" has the same spelling as tear which means "salt water released from crying." That is unclear

Bob is referring to a private conversation about a WIP novel I'm working on. For context here, it will be at least month before I finish and I'm planning to release it in installments so it will be longer still. The main character's name starts with V. We were discussing a minor detail that may or may not make it into the finished product. Basically this trope versus this trope and how best to invoke either trope to develop V;s character better.

Because in my next story unlike my previous stories...

Bad things happen to good people

You can pick your jaw off the floor now. ;)

Warden and Bowser like this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Warden likes this.