1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Thinking about going the Warcry route.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by samheim, Sep 27, 2019.

1. samheim
    Ripperdactil

samheim Well-Known Member

Thinking about selling up on my miniture's and starting again.

The reasons)

1. Not enough storage space.

2. Not portable. Its impractical for me to take a game of AoS to a friends house. I don't drive. But taking Warcry/Kill Team somewhere is easy.

3. Never ending. It doesn't matter how many minitures you buy or paint, you are always going to need more and never have enough painted to the way you are happy with. Warcry, only need to paint a few warbands.

4) Aos to hard to explain to casual gamer's. Warcry looks a lot simpler to get someone else to understand how to play.

The main reason against, is no Seraphon warbands.

2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

direct response

1. yup running 4 armies will do that
    2. also an ishue my stuff fits in a 1x1x3 but it can be a lot biger if you have more then 1 army
    3. isn't that the point? building and painting are part of the hoby its part of the fun. also as long as you don't keep jumping into new armies there is an end
    it's just a big project.
    4. warcry is almost as complicated as AoS with a lot of secondary rules

ya the mane reason i dont run it is the lack of army choice none of them apeal to me

3. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

I think based on your reasons it might be a good ideal to sell down to a single AoS army and dive into warbands. Our opinions are obviously only so useful since are not you though. GW has hinted that most if not all armies will get Warcry Rep, so it might be worth waiting out for Seraphon. Warcy has thus far been rapid with new content releases.