1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Thunderquake: EOTG newbie question

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Jaroloth, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Jaroloth
    Jungle Swarm

Jaroloth New Member

Hello all,

I have been scouring the internet for a clearer answer regarding the requirements stated within a warscroll battalion(s) and I am wondering if perhaps someone may be of some help here. As it stands now (pre-official 2.0 edition) am I allowed to fill the "Stegadon" requirement within a Thunderquake warscroll battalion with an "Engine of the Gods" as it clearly has the Stegadon keyword?

I have seen in other forums how this can get murky in regards to keywords and non-keywords and just desired some insight from others. I basically want to try to run: 1 trogolodon, 1 bastiladon and have the 2nd slot for the behemoth filled with an Engine of the gods. I seen there was some FAQ(I can't for the life of me remember date and title at this moment, forgive me) stating warscrolls battalions are keyword driven which is confusing in some cases and I just wanted some smarter peeps' insight! :)

Thanks everyone! I hope your day/night is well.

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

The way I see it, the bataillons mention unit names, the words are not in bold text.

So my interpretation is that no, you cannot use an EotG in the Stegadon slot.

3. MinhoAbernathy
    Saurus

MinhoAbernathy Member

If they were keyword driven I could bring two troglodons for the skink slots in a shadowstrike starhost. Me and my friend house rule it so I can do the exact same thing (a trog, basti, EotG and Krox in the battalion) but I still believe they should change it so it can be done this way legally.
    My answer: No