1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all the slow painters out here!!!

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by SeBM, Feb 4, 2011.

1. sevensevensare49
    Kroxigor

sevensevensare49 Member

Final Points update - congrats to Viarca!

Slow Painters Challenge - Final
    Viarca - 15 points (Skink Priest, Slann, Stegadon, 3 Skink Handlers, Salamander, 12 Saurus)
    Eladimir - 12 points (16 Saurus/Temple Guard, 1 HE Sea Guard, Stegadon, Skink Priest, 8 Skink Handlers & 5 command)
    Juhaaha - 10.8 points (Titan Gladiator, Master Tormentor, 2 Beastmen Gors, 7 skinks, Scar-Vet on Cold One)
    HashBash - 9 points (15 Temple Guard, Skink Chief, 5 WE Glade Riders, Terradon)
    sevensevensare49 - 8.6 points (HE Swordmaster, Oxyotl, Chakax, Slann, 2 Hormagaunts)
    Josh Ichimaru - 7 points (Slann, Skink Priest, 5 Saurus)
    strewart - 2 points (Unit Filler)
    SeBM - 0.2 points (Saurus Warrior)

If you haven't seen or heard about the next challenge, check out the link in my sig for some details and to sign up. Official challenge thread will open up a little closer to kickoff day.

2. SeBM
    Terradon

SeBM New Member

Man I failed miserably in my own challenge... To be honest, I expected to finish a unit, but I only finished 1 model and have 5 other WIP. Still, I'm really glad so many of you guys participated and I'll definitely do better next time :D.

As for the character challenge, since I'll be the ''judge'' I'll be following it with a watchful eye!!! Don't forget to read the fine prints (*cough* N810 *cough*) :D.

3. Eladimir
    Salamander

Eladimir New Member

Grats to all. And remeber the sebm the important thing is you got some points on the board

4. lizardninja
    Temple Guard

lizardninja New Member

unlike me :p