1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

warhammer 40K conquest

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Canas, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

I just found out there's apparently a magazine for warhammer 40K called conquest where each edition you get a handfull of models. It reminds me of the old lord of the rings magazine I used to be subscribed to when I was like 12, which was quite fun, and more importantly a very very cheap way (by GW standards..) to get some models. However, I can't find anything about getting it outside the UK. And since it shares its name with a trading card game googling didn't get me very far.

Anyone have any ideas where to get it outside of the UK? If it is even possible?

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

3. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

I've seen a picture of the german one, hence my curiousity. And I've finally managed to find another version namely the spanish one. Admittadly not of much use for me unless I convince my girfriend to translate for me. Though that link does say it's going to be brought to more places soon. And the article is a lot more recent at least (january of this year)

Also it shows what you'l get. Basicly you'l get a death guard and ultramarine (or regular space marine I guess) army, and quite a substantial force by the looks of it. Though what I especially like is the amount of terrain in the picture they show. There's an absolute ton of stuff.

Anyways, guess I'l have to wait some longer.

Aginor likes this.
  4. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

It's coming to austrelia now. So progress I guess. Though the selected countries are a bit peculiar. So far it's the UK, ireland, spain & austrelia.