1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Warhammer World Live Streamed Event

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Draconder, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Draconder
    Saurus

Draconder Active Member

Hello all

Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere on the forum but I couldn't find one in the search. Recently Games Workshop decided to stream one of their Throne of Skulls events at their Nottingham HQ, playing it on Twitch. It was The Warlords event for Age of Sigmar back on the 11th September and although I missed it did find it on catch-up. I was curious if anyone else has seen this?

The video is incredibly long, over 6 hours and 30 minutes due to being live but I still found it interesting to watch because of the commentary provided broke the downtime up. The commentators would interact with the twitch audience while explaining what is going on in the games. I really liked how they were explaining what tactics were being employed and what ways that they can be countered so I felt I leant a little more about the game.

Of course this was the very first time they tried twitch streaming their events and it showed but it was obvious that they were learning from it. They commented how they could have more camera angles and maybe find some way to highlight parts of the map where interesting things are happening.

Just wondered what your thoughts on this.

https://www.twitch.tv/warhammercommunitytv/v/88782780

dwarfepic and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Haven't seen it but if I get a bit of time I will watch it so I can see if I am messing up on any tules and just to discuss.

3. Iblitz
    Chameleon Skink

Iblitz Well-Known Member

Don we know if they were seraphons list during the event ? and what are inside ?