1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Warriors of Chaos Tactica (detailed)

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Scalenex, Mar 3, 2013.

1. rantapanda
    Kroxigor

rantapanda Member

just had a 1000p game vs my friend of woc.
    ob (armor of destiny, GW, dawnstone) slaughtered skullcrushers, in the left flank, but due to whiffing dices it took the whole game
    in the middle 2 skink skirmishers and 2 stegs played cat n mouse with warriors+festus unit the whole game but ended in destruction of the warriors.
    2 skink skirmishers tied a gore chariot for the whole game on the right flank.

so im really happy how this game turned out.

next time im worries, its 1500p game. and hell probably bring a) lore of metal b) similar beefed up uber champion like Oldblood. to counter the oldblood. with him countered so heavily im not sure what to bring to the table. slann with high magics + swappin to metal?? OB and metal are our only chances vs the crazy champions and skullcrushers i feel :/ for a 1500p game, the slann takes alot of points in it too. what would u suggest? help please :D I feel woc are our hardest matchup at the moment.. they seem to have everything and i pretty much feel a bit toothless haha