1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The winners of the Golden Serpent 2016 competition has been announced! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have added a section to discuss Kings of War and the new race Salamanders that is currently in beta. Feel free to discuss anything about Kings of War in these forums. Click here to check it out and post!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. AOS Campaign Warband competition is here! Aid the community by Giving us your ideas! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

AoS Ye Olde Filthy Storm fiends

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Lachlin, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Lachlin
    Saurus

Lachlin Active Member

I watched helplessly yesterday as 3 of the bastards flew to within 8 inches (due to a spell) of my carnesaur and proceeded to put 13 mortal wounds on it with shooting . Obviously, i shouldn't set up so far forward. But what othrr ways can i combat that?

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Skink Priest

Bowser Well-Known Member

There isn't much you can do with the storm friends. They will always have line of sight to the carno, because it is so much bigger, you could try hiding it behind a dread saurian...
    Other than that, unbind that spell and use a shadowstrike on wait for them. Sallies are decent with the rend, but you need them in position.