1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zodoff's New Ride

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Tk'ya'pyk, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Tk'ya'pyk
    Skar-Veteran

Tk'ya'pyk Well-Known Member

I've been kind of bored lately, and one of my 40K armies is a Grot-themed Ork army. Zodoff is the name of my "Grot Big Mek." He's better known as Zodoff Sixlegs due to his bionic rear end. His Orky Big Mek had an accident with an experiment one day and cut Zodoff in half, but the grot was so useful that the Ork Mek decided to give him a set of bionic legs. Problem is, while he can scuttle around pretty quickly, he can't keep up with the Grot Tanks or Megatanks in the army to repair them properly!

So to help him out, I have built/kitbashed him a ride! At the suggestion of a friend, I am calling it the Grotspa Scooter!
    20190406_155241.jpg 20190406_155254.jpg 20190406_155309.jpg

It is kind of a trike, bashed out of bits from sheet styrene, chunks of a couple of Chaos Bikes, IG Tank accessories, various heavy bolters, the step from an old Land Speeder, and of all things, an Ogre Kingdoms Gnobilar! As you can see, Zodoff can ride on the back during use. When he's riding on it, he counts as a Big Mek on Bike! The 14" move it gives him lets him keep up with and drive between my tank squads!