1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS A new player has appeared!

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by johan.ogren, Aug 24, 2021.

1. johan.ogren
    Jungle Swarm

johan.ogren New Member

Hey fellow lizards,

I’m looking for some help putting together a decent and fun list to try out for my first time playing warhammer AoS!

As I said ive never played before but this Saturday me and the boys are getting together to start jamming some sweet AoS 3.0. None of us has ever played tabletop outside of dnd.

We’re gonna have some friendly games together to try and learn how to play and so we won’t be super strict on rules and models (it’s gonna be ok using substitute models if they look legit etc).

That said, I’ll appreciate all help and time you guys are willing to give. Next I’ll list the models I have - I’ll probably buy more in the future but for now I’ll have to make do with these (and using subs as said). Not afraid of using/building conversions either.

Start collecting: Skinks
    • Kitted the skinks with boltspitters, basti with solar engine, and built the Terradon riders
    Start collecting: Seraphon
    • built the scar-vet on carno
    • Planning to build the troglodon mid base conversion
    Skinks box (x24 skinks)

Celestial stampede box
    • really wanna buid and EoTG and that Cheif
    The starblood stalkers box
    • planning to use the models as subs for priest/star-priest (and maybe starseer?)
    Lord Kroak new model

Druanti Arch revenant sylvaneth
    • Got it cuz it’s a damn cool model lol
    Dominion box set

Once again, thanks in advance for any time or answers at all. Would be cool to have something coherent to play this weekend hehe :)! Looong post OVER

2. johan.ogren
    Jungle Swarm

johan.ogren New Member

Oops, forgot to add that we’re gonna be trying 750, 1k, and ultimately 2k lists. Whatever we have points for :)!

I’m leaning towards TL as a goal for 2k expansion because big dinos are cool as heck, but I’m open to anything and would like to have the possibility of changing and playing whatever seems fun.

3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

Can't tell you anything about list building right now, as I am a bit out of the game. But I am sure some of the guys can help you with that. :)

4. johan.ogren
    Jungle Swarm

johan.ogren New Member

Thanks man! Love the place :)! No worries - I’m just building some models and enjoying the hobby in the meantime hehe :)

Aginor likes this.