1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS anvil of the apotheosis - Saurus olblood on Bastiladon !

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Toxitrixx, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Toxitrixx
    Skink

Toxitrixx Member

hey all ,

With the arrival of anvil of the apotheosis , i really want to create a saurus on a bastiladon ( i love both models).
    I'm working on the conversion but i want him to be viable and playable , this is why i ask for your advices , if i did some misstakes in the warscroll or some way to improve it.His cost is 320 points .

thanks for your time !

ps : i don't know if i am in the right place for this post ?

Attached Files:

Erta Wanderer likes this.
  2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

looks solid just remember that ethereal means he can't hit himself with the +1 save command ability.i would also drop the extra wounds and just make him cheaper

LizardWizard and Toxitrixx like this.
  3. Toxitrixx
    Skink

Toxitrixx Member

Thanks for the quick answer.
    I know for the command ability but him koatl claw there is already a command ability for +1 to hit so i though +1 to save could be good for saurus warriors or knights.

And i though with the bastiladon's model i had to chose the big monster with the +8wounds.

Erta Wanderer and LizardWizard like this.
  4. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

you are right that is my bad i thought monsters where just flat 12 wounds your good.
    you can aslo add a second weapon to him improvised weapon is free to take so might as well

Toxitrixx likes this.