1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Articles to print in 3D - Lizardmen / Seraphon

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Ge32, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Aktanolt
    Cold One

Aktanolt Well-Known Member

Hello there ,
    I've been working on lot's of Seraphon / lizardmen stuff , redoing the whole minis in my own style. There is a lots of more talented artists than i am but i wanted to have my own stuff because everyone stick with the regular Aztec theme. I got many pics of my Creations painted by a Friend Guillaume Paritazi. If interested, my stuff is Clay Beast Creation ![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also got Saurus / Skinks and some characters but not painted yet ^^

All the minis are available for subscribers here : https://www.patreon.com/ClayBeastCreation
    And on my store : https://www.myminifactory.com/fr/users/Clay Beast Creation ( 40% discount for Patrons ^^ )

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Wow... brilliant stuff!

Darkros and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Awesome stuff, love the models and the painting is phenominal:artist::artist:

Grrr, Imrahil

4. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

They look beautiful, you should include the links to the site where you sell the download files, below the images.

5. Aktanolt
    Cold One

Aktanolt Well-Known Member

@Ge32 Wasnt sure i could do this but i'll put it under :)

Ge32 likes this.
  6. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

LORD KROAK

photo_2021-04-27_18-10-03.jpg

I leave this over here. He is not literally the same Kroak, I have already compared him. It has many differences from the original, from the direction of the rings, the texture details throughout the figure, there are several differences.

But if you are interested in this Beta version, download it until the link drops.
    If it falls, be good companions and share in the community what you could not download. Greetings!

=============================

Dejo esto por acá. No es el literalmente mismo Kroak, ya lo he comparado. Posee muchas diferencias del original, desde la dirección de los anillos, los detalles de textura en toda la figura, hay varias diferencias.

Pero si les interesa ésta versión Beta, descárguenlo hasta que caiga el enlace.
    Si cae, sean buenos compañeros y compartan en la comunidad a aquello que no lograron descargarlo. Saludos!

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/SjhGDBQa#j_c_2PbD6DELkNLJvFQpxw

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  7. Daealis
    Jungle Swarm

Daealis New Member

Ah, you're the guy everyone can now thank because I killed the link. The least you could do is give credits to the creator instead of just stealing shit.

And he's not the beta version, that is the finished model. I don't have any plans on pushing him further - except for minute tweak on the chair spire, which I have embedded and updated in the .blend file, but I'm too lazy to do the full fucking day of slicing it took to get him print-ready. I always make my models just "eh, close enough", not 1:1. The GW model is way too spindly as it stands, you need some extra vines for support.

But it was a fun project to do, if anyone makes a print, lemme know! I do it for the love of the hobby, and share my shit for free because I like to see people have fun with painting!
    2021-04-29 08.52.09.jpg

8. Daealis
    Jungle Swarm

Daealis New Member

9. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

You did a really good job!

sigmonstar likes this.
  10. Fharli
    Jungle Swarm

Fharli New Member

The link has made rounds in Telegram groups and a few other forums, without anyone mentioning a creator, before it popped up here. Unless Ge32 specifically took the link from wherever you normally share your work, chances are you are trying to crucify someone who couldn't credit you even if they wanted to.
    Taking the link down this late also won't really accomplish much of anything, but you do you.

Regardless, it is a nice sculpt. Good job.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    ChapterAquila92, Ge32 and Imrahil like this.
  11. Daealis
    Jungle Swarm

Daealis New Member

I took it down because if the link is that popular, it would get reported soon enough. I'd rather not risk my Mega going down completely, I have plenty of stuff shared there.

I don't care about the sharing of the file as such, I shared it myself originally. More fun for everyone if they can get their Kroak on. But I'd rather get tagged when someone gets it printed and painted, I love seeing the stuff I've made get painted and worked on.

And you are right, I shouldn't assume malice straight out the gate.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    ChapterAquila92 and Imrahil like this.
  12. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

To begin with, you should calm down. This is a thread to share files, not to build soap operas, or scandals, or controversies. For me you are an anonymous creator and I will explain why.

Where your file was shared there was no one mentioning the creator / author. You also did not leave any Notepad with reference to the author next to the download files, it is not detailed if it is a file made by a fan, or if it is a Beta version of the original figure (You should be flattered that I have taken it as a Beta version, due to its similarity). I recommend that you always do that if you want your work to be recognized. Otherwise, you will become anonymous on any site.

And second, you could have asked me privately, and we fixed the misunderstanding as men. It was easy for me to name the author. Whenever I can, I do. You can look at previous publications of this thread.

A huge greeting, and I congratulate you on your work.

13. Lizardtastic
    Skink

Lizardtastic New Member

Attached Files:

14. exwhyzero
    Saurus

exwhyzero Member

Has anyone printed the scan bastiladon that was up a while ago, if so what was the scaling like? Do the files require adjustments or are they good to go?

15. RandomTsar
    Saurus

RandomTsar Active Member

Not the bastilidon per say, but the trog looks to be appropriately sized and in comparison the bastilidon looked right in blender. Trog fits nicely on the correct base size.

Attached Files:

Lizardtastic, exwhyzero and Ge32 like this.
  16. exwhyzero
    Saurus

exwhyzero Member

I can now confirm it's the correct scale, it's a pain to get together and there are a few gaps though. There is only one shoulder? Collar? Piece included so you need to clone + mirror whichever ones you want.

RandomTsar likes this.
  17. Krogmonster
    Saurus

Krogmonster Active Member

Where do you share your models? I would love to make use of the parts of this!

18. Lizardtastic
    Skink

Lizardtastic New Member

Hello everyone!

Today I want to know your opinion due to a "problem" I found out related to Dealis Lord Kroak model. As many of you said, the file was in Telegram and other forums, but the problem is the following:

Yesterday I found in Spain in App Wallapop someone who sells the model already 3d printed (see photo attached). I dont know if the price fits with the printing cost or it has a clear aim of making money.

If most of you agree on the 2nd option i will try to talk to this person and Dealis in case he want to take further actions.

Sorry for this topic.

Attached Files:

Croco Guard, Ge32 and Killer Angel like this.
  19. Fharli
    Jungle Swarm

Fharli New Member

Probably a good idea. That is absolutely a for-profit price tag on the model.

20. exwhyzero
    Saurus

exwhyzero Member

Agreed, I doubt this has been given the green light by him. If you want I can message him on the discord as I'm not sure how often he frequents here.

Croco Guard likes this.