1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been here a while...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BladeBitten, Jan 23, 2021.

1. BladeBitten
    Jungle Swarm

BladeBitten New Member

Hello my cold-blooded friends.

I’ve been a member on here for a while but never thought to post, so here goes:

I’ve been into Seraphon/Lizardmen since the mid-90’s when I was bought the Bretonnians vs Lizardmen box set (and I WILL repurchase that bit of nostalgia one day!)

Like an IDIOT, I threw away my Warhammer stuff in my teens because “it wasn’t cool” ‍*facepalm*
    Thankfully, I regained sense in my mid-twenties and started painting again.

To this day, I still haven’t played a game of Warhammer (neither WHFB or AoS) but this may change one day.
    I’m a painter/collector and lore lover. And of course, I play the scaly dudes in Total War Warhammer.

I’m glad to find a website that caters to a faction that seems to be overlooked by so many others.

2. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

Welcome to Jurassic Park!!! :D

Great to have you.

(sigh) Yes, I think everyone has one of those stories. I had a Dwarf army that my mum sold at a car boot sale for peanuts... :(

Anyways, make sure you take a good look around the forum. There are a lot of painters and painting threads that could help you, not to mention lots of friendly people who will be perfectly happy to answer any questions.

Otherwise, I do hope you'll end up playing! (and that it will be 8th Edition, the game of distinguished gentlemen ;) )

Enjoy!

BladeBitten and Imrahil like this.
  3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

Grrr, Imrahil

BladeBitten likes this.
  4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Eh, i believe many of us could tell a similar story about something equally silly, done in our younger age. Welcome...back, i suppose. ;)

BladeBitten likes this.
  5. kalimsshar
    Skink

kalimsshar Member

Not here :) my games were made of square grid rectangle because of a lack of money... As I have throw the grids away I am in the same boat as you in the end.

Anyway Welcome to the pool!

BladeBitten likes this.