1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9th Age Beta Army Books are now available

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Pinktaco, Nov 2, 2015.

1. serbianwolf
    Cold One

serbianwolf Active Member

so just a quick question about the max number of models a unit can have. when it say (shrine guard for example) 10 models, may add up to 20 models, that means that the max number of mothels in the unit is 30 right? (not twenty?)

2. skink chief
    Kroxigor

skink chief Active Member

I think so yes.
    But then I just saw this: Vermin Guard: 10 Models, may add up to 50 models...
    o_O. So that would make 60 Stormvermin'...

3. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

That's the idea. 10 models as a minimum (if that's what it says) and you may add up to whatever it says next to it. Sometimes this allow some units to perhaps have a cheaper or more expensive initial payout for the minimum size. So yes a maximum of 30 shrine guards.

Do mind that generally speaking the RT is hitting all armies with these lower maximum sized units, which IMO is fine.

4. serbianwolf
    Cold One

serbianwolf Active Member

thats how i interpeted it, but a friend made me wonder so i thought i just check... the current limits for us is fine as it is in my oppinion...