1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Custom 6s Dice Ordering Pledges!!!

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by ChandlerGriz, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

You would have to custom order through chessex. Pricing and such should be listed on their site.

2. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

First roll, my lustrous greens got 0/10 6's, but 4/10 1's. My Purple/blue ones got 7/10 6's.... Scarab greens got about even. Got my rolling strategy down :D

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Mine have been performing well enough to make one of my opponents comment that they are weighted!

4. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

I've heard that comment too. The argument was that the pips on the 6 side are missing and therefore the dice are all unbalanced. But I think mine roll quite fair. I've had some pretty awesome stuff happen like passing all my parry saves with 6 Saurus, and pretty awful stuff like rolling 3 1's when fleeing with Terradons. And I'm about 50/50 against my main opponent.

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

The thought crossed my mind when I got about 40% poison hits last game.

Of course my dice tend to roll 1s at very critical moments for me, causing me to lose and/or stall a lot models on my map campaign movements.

6. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

It came up during a Mordheim game in which I would never roll the same die twice (if it rolled a 6). He realized that it was random, he was leary because I was constantly switching dice (which were layed out on the table and I never grabbed the same ones).

Anyway, it was proven this past weekend, that they are not weighted in any way. It is an equal distribution (or close to it).