1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction Dawnflame - My first novel inspired by Pathfinder Character

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Lizards of Renown, Jan 18, 2021.

1. The Great White Lizard
    Chameleon Skink

The Great White Lizard Well-Known Member

Alright, sorry I took so long to respond, but this story seriously needs more likes. The worldbuilding and character development is so immersive and complete, it feels professional. @Lizards of Renown you should really look into posting this story on a larger writing platform, like WattPad. It's a good place to get feedback on stories, which is definitely the best way to get motivation, and also a good place to write. Thanks for this masterpiece of a novella!

2. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

Wow! High praise! Thank you so much! :D

I'll check out that website.

3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

I am done, I have read the complete story. And WOW!
    This is so good!!

Your style of writing binds me to the story often I had just a moment to read, but kept on reading to know what would happen.
    As @The Great White Lizard said, the worldbuilding is amazing. And you sketched it out without being longwinded about how the world and the inhabitants come about or relate, the story flows so that you come to know what you need to know and understands what is happening.

My favorite bit is this:

I liked how before this bit you switched viewpoint a couple of times (between Shiro and his father). But this moment in itself is so powerful. I recently started re-watching Bleach(Anime series about normal world and spirit world) and reading this scene I saw it before me in Anime style :)
    I also think this makes for an epic diorama scene ;) ;)

Keep on writing because I enjoy it very much
    (and the stories keep on getting better. Just like your entry for the Short story contest: Fish out of water)

Grrr, Imrahil