1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evocative Music

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ravagekitteh, May 9, 2019.

1. Paradoxical Pacifism
    Skink Chief

Paradoxical Pacifism Well-Known Member

2. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

For 'Those Poor Unfortunate Souls' who have not played Persona 5 and thus might not have heard those, hmm I believe the words, 'funky', 'rad' or 'groovy' sounds might describe it well, here is a little taste:

3. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

Wow.

First off, fantastic idea @ravagekitteh for a thread! I need to spend some time sampling all of the tunes being spoken about.

First, songs that I find evocative (this is just the first that spring to mind):

These two always make me think of a long straight road, driving top down with a beautiful woman by my side (just to be clear, this is my wife if she ever reads this! ;))

This one always conjures an image of a lone hero, facing off against an overpowering syndicate... (first heard it attached to a music video playing Final Fantasy VII clips, amazing)

This one gets me every time, the honourable hero giving his life in service of something greater...

This one I honk is amazing. If I had to subtitle the song’s actual title, I would say “One can of whoop-ass, coming right up”

ASSASSIN_NR_1 likes this.