Discussion in 'Itza Gallery of Fine Arts' started by The Red Devil, Aug 24, 2013.
My version of Gor-Rok.
how did you make the stone in the shield?
My recipe for stone is:
1. Light grey undercoat from GW.
2. Kabalite Green as a base.
3. Kabalite Green + Incubi Darkness + Screamer Pink as shade.
4. Kabalite Green + Adminitratum Grey or Screaming Skull + White as highlights.
5. Edge highlights with White + little amount of Kabalite Green.
Shade and highlights are very watered - glaze consistency.
Hard to explain in more detail. I did not take any "in progress" images, so you have to try it.
This model was so much fun to paint and this thread provided so much inspiration. I give you Gor-Rok of New Itza - the finest armoury of this hidden Lustrian temple city is beset with both obsidian and the rare green obsidian and adorned with precious turquoise.