1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lizardmen RPG - Accepting new players

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Nazqua, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

Tezka snarled, while he was able to evade one of the arrows, 2 had found their mark embedding themselves in his thick hide, where his wounds then oozed star like ichor. But Texcoco had done his job, and they were on the carts, and the oldblood raised his spear in anticipation of claiming more violators of the great plan. Catching up to the driver Tezka struck down...

bOdziO Wolf, Tk'ya'pyk and Nazqua like this.
  2. Tk'ya'pyk
    Skar-Veteran

Tk'ya'pyk Well-Known Member

Shuddering from the efforts required to aid Quas, Tiq'xoltiq gathered his composure and turned to see if any others needed his aid...

bOdziO Wolf, Lizerd and Nazqua like this.
  3. bOdziO Wolf
    Ripperdactil

bOdziO Wolf Well-Known Member

Quas shivered, but slowly got to a sitting position. His light-blue and bonewhite chest scales adorned with red rivers of clotted blood and bandages that formed a web of giant bridges on the massive front of the Kroxigor cook. He looked around and frowned then spoke to Tik with a low grumbling voice "Don't eat them... humans... they taught me cook". He then chomped on some dry meat he had brought with himself and his humor enlightened some.

Lizerd and Tk'ya'pyk like this.
  4. Tk'ya'pyk
    Skar-Veteran

Tk'ya'pyk Well-Known Member

Glancing down at the injured human in front of him, a look of shock came over Tiq'xoltiq's face. "Eat...them?" Turning to Quas, he shook his head. "I assure you, that was not my intention!" To the surprise or annoyance of those around him, Tik proceeded to use his healing skills on the injured human lying before him...

Lizerd and bOdziO Wolf like this.