1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Lizzies vs wood elves 1500p

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Morglum, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Morglum
    Chameleon Skink

Morglum Well-Known Member

So going up against a new opponent, dudes lives 2 streets away, never knew he played warhammer :D.

Right here is he list:

Heroes

Scar vet, shield, armor of destiney

Skink priest lvl 2, lore of heavens, dispell scroll and ruby ring of ruin.

Core

39 saurus warriors full command, scar vet goes in here

30 saurus warriors full command

2*10 skinks

Special

2*5 cham skinks

Rare

2 razordons.

I've seen them in action once and he owned WoC. Although his rolls were crazy. They also seem to get quite fast around the back. Ow and their shooting is yea well awesome.

So the idea is to get into combat fast. I think my saurus warriors will stand good chance in CC with anything he can throw at me. But if he destroys my skinks i'm basiclly screwed. Then he can move around me the whole time. So i might hold a unit of skinks at my back to stop him from doing that. Also could use the skinkies for disrupting his line (flee when charged).

Hopefully my shooting and magic will kill a few wood elves before CC. Ruby ring of ruin is there just for fun and the flame attack. He has got flameable targets right? Just love that item as well :D

Lizards of Renown likes this.
  2. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

If he's smart, he'll nuke your Skinks right off the bat and do avoidance tactics.

Initial thoughts are MORE Skinks to keep him distracted from the Saurus, to combat the light cavalry which he'll have and then switch salamanders out for the razordons. More flames and template is much better than the BS3 option.

Morglum likes this.
  3. Morglum
    Chameleon Skink

Morglum Well-Known Member

Right ditching the razordons for more skinkies. I don't fancy taking sallies against my opponent, because last time (only time i saw him play was against WoC) he had alot of skirmish units and his infantry 'blocks' were like only 10 strong or something.

Lizards of Renown likes this.