1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Looking For Top Tier Seraphon Lists

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Timber, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

pick up a EotG and 3 razordons and you have a thunder quake thats our best shooting list

TheGreatDerpyOne likes this.
  2. TheGreatDerpyOne
    Skink

TheGreatDerpyOne Member

Honestly, I don't need the BEST shooting, I just need good shooting.

so yes thunder quake is good but idk if I want it...

though I guess I could make an army that uses 2 of those to get some command points and then beef up the carnosaur?
    Anyways, I like my dual bastiladon build - they can teleport in using great rememberer, blast a hero to pieces, and return with very minor injuries while my entire army rolls onto points and sets up their gunlines...

that, and the astrolith & carno combo with a few summon points and a few command points is also a fun gimmicky strat, can instantly blast something down with razordons that reroll hits and either beef up the carnosaur's gauntlet for a finishing blow, or wait for the opponent to react and then spear them down with 8 3+ 3+ D3 damage attacks

sadly, the carno/astro and dual bastiladon - aswell as my defensive priests and my endless spells for the summons are a little expensive, so I can't really fit many if any batallions in.

I am in no way a pro, I just like my style, lol
    May Sotek guide you :p

Erta Wanderer likes this.