1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McDougall Designs 3D printing and more: sprues a-la-carte

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Lord-Marcus, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

McDougall designs is excited to announce that we have been able to lower shipping prices on domestic orders for plastics products.

After reviewing the data for the last few months of sales and shipments, domestic prices for shipping to United States customers for plastics and other resale products are now set to the following:

Order amount of $0.01- $49.99 = $4.99 shipping, down from $6.50

Order amount of $50.00 - $99.99 = $8.49 shipping, down from $10

Order amount of $100 or above = free shipping.

The shipping information page will be updated later this evening to reflect this new information.

If you are interested in picking up sprues from our a la carte section or special ordering any figures from mantic, fireforge, or shieldwolf miniatures now is a great time.

mcdougalldesigns3d.com

2. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

3. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

4. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

Lord-Marcus likes this.
  5. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Thanks. Did a store run today, and have another planned tomorrow. 3D printing is basically on hold but plastics are still moving

Lizards of Renown likes this.
  6. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Imrahil likes this.
  7. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

8. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

I've added gripping beast, perry, frostgrave/oathmark and conquest to my special order offerings.

I've also got perry and gripping beast sprues added to the store

9. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Greetings,

Unfortunately, my work trip has taken a turn. I am now dealing with a family medical emergency in a foreign country and it looks like my return date may not be the 22nd of June.

Obviously my focus is on my family member's health crisis at this time. All inquiries, and indeed all order shipments will be replied to as I am available, until my eventual return to the office and full availability.

If you have an outstanding order and would like to cancel at this time, please email mcdougalldesigns3d@gmail.com at your convenience. I will process your request and refund as soon as possible.

However, I am also extending the summer sale until whenever i return, If you would like to take advantage of the 5% off your entire order.

This includes preorders such as mantic northern alliance products which are due for release and shipment to my office by mid July.

Thank you to all my customers for your continued patronage, and I truly wish to get back home and fulfill your orders as soon as possible.

Happy gaming ,

Maxwell Mcdougall

Mcdougall Designs

10. Just A Skink
    Skink Chief

Just A Skink Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your family emergency. I hope they get the care they need and you make it home safely.

Lord-Marcus likes this.
  11. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Thank you

12. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

https://mcdougalldesigns3d.com/collections/pre-orders
    Greetings all,
    I'm working on getting the website updated during any downtime (reference - current family emergency post previously.)
    Mainly, to keep my mind occupied, but also to help you get amazing miniatures at excellent prices!
    Today, Mantic's july preorders have gone live. These include the Northern Alliance releases and the Shadow and Ice and Shadow starter set. These are set to release and ship to trade partners such as myself mid july.
    Prices with McDougall Designs standard discounts applied.
    Ice and shadow starter set - $96
    Northern Alliance Mega Army - $132
    Northern Alliance Army set - $80
    Northern Alliance Heroes pack - $40
    Northern Alliance AMBUSH starter - $36
    Northern Alliance icekin regiment - $30
    Northern Alliance dwarven ravens regiment - $30
    Remember, due to the extension, your entire order will receive an extra 5% off with my summer sale discount (applied automatically at checkout or during the manual quoting process if you email.)
    The standout saver this time around are the Ice and shadow two player set, with which you can get two sizeable armies (Northern Alliance and Nightstalkers) on the games table in short order.
    The AMBUSH starter for northern alliance is also a great buy if you are looking to rapidly expand your army, as you get 20 of the new Icekin and 2 of the dwarven raven riders. This is roughly a regiment box of each for cheaper than the individual sets. Get multiples and make that northern horde strong!
    As usual, everything else in mantic's main catalog is 20% off as standard, with mantic direct items at a capped 10% off.
    US based orders benefit from free shipping at $100 or more, and international orders (excluding EU) get free shipping at $200 or more. All orders benefit from loyalty rewards points.
    Any questions, email McDougalldesigns3d@gmail.com
    KoW - Northern Alliance Mega Army 2023 colour shot.png KoW - Northern Alliance Frostclaw Riders colour shot.png KoW - Northern Alliance Ice Kin colour shot.png KoW - Northern Alliance Heroes 2023 colour shot.png

Imrahil likes this.
  13. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

14. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

I now got perry, warlord, oathmark, star grave, and frostgrave available for special order on my webshop as their own product pages

15. Lord-Marcus
    Slann