1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. New Lizardman army book and info

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Rikard, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Mr Phat
    Skink Chief

Mr Phat 9th Age Army Support

Big Rule Book States

"Of course, a warrior making a supporting attack is rather more constricted by the press of bodies than one who is face to face with his foe. To represent this, he can only ever make a single Attack, regardless of the number of Attacks on his profile, or any bonus Attacks he might otherwise be entitled to because of special rules or other unusual effects."

.....F word....

2. Mr Phat
    Skink Chief

Mr Phat 9th Age Army Support

Then again...going RAW on this....it isnt a "Bonus" attack, it just says "it immidiatly makes another attack"

"make another attack" ...is that the so called unusual effect?

3. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

I would be very doubtful that you would get more than 1 supporting attack. It goes against all other rules (not that GW doesn't do that often, anyway), such as frenzy, and would be pretty over-powered, really.

4. slannFrogy
    Skink

slannFrogy New Member

I pretty much came back to see if anyone has a scanned copy of the New Lizardmen codex?

Sorry for OT but can someone give it to me?

Regards,

SF

5. Khaluk
    Skink

Khaluk Member

I think that would be against the forum politics and any copyright, made by Games-Workshop :)
    So my gues is, you won't see any scanned copy of the book, or link to said book on this site.
    Although, you may be interested in reading Caneghams review of the new book. He got pretty much everything covered, and you may even be able to calculate pointcosts for new units.

6. Spiney Norman
    Kroxigor

Spiney Norman New Member

The problem is that the rules also say that you can only attack a model in B2B unless otherwise stated. Currently supporting attacks are the only type of attacks in the game that have a stated exception to this rule, and models can only make 1 supporting attack per phase.