Not a fan of the mightier makes rightier rule they have. I mean, I get that they need a rule similar to the Mawtribes to make up for their low unit count but 20 (or 30 with the right tribe) for the mega gargants seems excessive. It further accentuates how little they degrade when wounded making the only way of "weakening" a gargant unit to just kill it. Aside from that, "grab those rocks and chuck em at something" seems like something to keep an eye on. Depending on how many gargants players manage to buff with that it could allow them to have shooting rivaling tzeentch. Also, another way to destroy terrain, at least it's not terribly reliable. In principle this'd be interesting, especially if we used more terrain in general. But it seems like something that's useless in 90% of all games, and gamechanging in the remaining 10% whenever you get to destroy some important faction terrain. Aside from that it's mostly fine. Seems to be one of the more thematicly coherent tomes which is nice. yeah, but usually you don't face an army worth of gotreks, so wasting time with some cannonfodder to occupy him while you take objectives & actually fight the rest of his army doesn't feel so bad since you still get to do fun stuff with the rest. Whereas in this case wasting time with cannonfodder is the counter to the entire army at which point you don't get to do much fun stuff yourself.