1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Newbie with Saurus, how to expand

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Sszon, Jul 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sszon
    Jungle Swarm

Sszon New Member

Hi people! Nice to see an active forum.
    I am new to Seraphon with Age of Sigmar 3.0
    This is what I've got:
    20 Saurus Warriors
    5 Saurus Guard
    2 Carnosaurs with riders
    1 walking Saurus oldblood
    1 Slaan
    3 Pterodactyl (haven't built them yet)

This is roughly 1K
    Aby suggestion how to expand this?

Lizerd likes this.
  2. ThePhilosopherX
    Saurus

ThePhilosopherX Active Member

If you’re wanting to just go for saurus, some knights are good to round out the collection, and I’m a fan of a sunblood as well. If you want to expand into skinks, starpriest is a great buff piece to have, and you can never go wrong with good old skinks.

Lizerd likes this.
  3. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

overall a solid start, probably want to expand into knights as @ThePhilosopherX recommended, although you might also want to get the starpriest as it offers a reliable source of mortal wounds and maybe a skink box as skinks still make great screens. Inevitably, to expand beyond this you'll want a slann.

4. Sszon
    Jungle Swarm

Sszon New Member

Thank you for the replies. So inevitably I need skinks. So the Start collecting Skinks is prob a good choice? Then add knights

Lizerd likes this.
  5. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

Start collecting skinks only offers 10-12 skinks i believe although it does have the starpriest and some pretty cool models, if you want them purely bulk i'd recommend just buying them on their own as the main kit has 24 of em for a around 40 usd.
    as for knights it really is up to you, really do what you think is convenient and when you feel like picking them up (probably most efficient to get a start collecting or two... or three ;))