1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Realmshaper Engine Size

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Joshua Horchler, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Joshua Horchler
    Troglodon

Joshua Horchler Well-Known Member

Hi Lustria. I'm looking to play with the new book this weekend. I was hoping to throw together a stand in Realmshaper Engine. I think it's quite powerful.

Anyone know its dimensions? Using the picture it looks like it's about 5 maybe 5.5 Skink bases wide. That would make it about 125mm to 150mm wide, so about 5.5 inches. Does that seem right?

2. Davema
    Saurus

Davema Well-Known Member

I'll go one further - if someone can give precise measurements, I'd like to build my own from blue foam. Ideally, width & depth of base, height of each step, and the width of each step.

3. ThePhilosopherX
    Saurus

ThePhilosopherX Active Member

I'm sure that people will post the exact dimensions when they become available, but until then I think only the people at GW know the actual size of the model. I'm planning to make my own as well, so I shall watch this thread with great interest.

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

it's 16x16 cm and 17,5 cm high,
    6.3x6.3 inches and 7 inches total height

5. kalimsshar
    Skink

kalimsshar Member

Hi there!
    May I ask the size and the height of the last floor. Like this we can craft the good shape (more or less) I'm guessing the 7"total height is at the top of the stone floating ring