1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6th Ed. Red Host

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Bangarang, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Bangarang
    Jungle Swarm

Bangarang New Member

Hey group, this is my first post, getting back into 6th Ed and decided to do a Tehenhauin Red Host list.

anyway played this and has suggestions? The engine of gods rule seems good 360 degree moving stone thrower. Also 2 skink chiefs for 1 slot. I’m thinking of bring 4 chiefs all with a 20-35 weapon

Morglum likes this.
  2. Morglum
    Chameleon Skink

Morglum Well-Known Member

I think i played it once, waaaay back in the day. Does that list have skink horned one riders or is that the southlands list?

Engine is indeed worth taking, however don't expect to much of your skink chiefs, they won't handle challenges very well and only will be good against light troops (gobbos or such).

Btw welcome dude :D

Bangarang likes this.
  3. Bangarang
    Jungle Swarm

Bangarang New Member

That’s the Southland list. The red host is the one that has rank and file skinks with WS3 and blessing of sotek. Also unlocks some banners.

I thought the skink chiefs would be decent on the charge, when in a unit with frenzy banner and they have blessing of sotek they have 5 attacks on the charge. And lizardmen have some good 25-35pt weapons. I thought they will be able to kill a lot of troops. I was thinking the killing blow weapon for challenges, with 5 attacks you have almost 50% chance of killing in one charge

Morglum likes this.