1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Rule issues and bias

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by airjamy, May 29, 2015.

1. GreenMachine
    Skink

GreenMachine Member

Fair enough. I didn't mean to assume as I don't know the person your playing against and rely on other people I have and I tend to see people that argue things like this will do it with multiple avenues during a game and it really brings the whole game to a crawl when you need to stop and check the book everytime they pick up the dice. I begrudge people who do this.

Maybe I'm missing something, did he show you the rune in the book that allowed him to do this or just say "The dwarf forum said so" ?

2. airjamy
    Bastiladon

airjamy Well-Known Member

I can imagine that being very annoying, but not everybody is the kind of guy to use that to their own advantage, or people do not even seem to try that with me. I am, even though i say it myself, on quite a high level with the rules due to the fact i frequent tournaments, i generally know when things are not how they are supposed to be. It is however never fun when someone with a better grasp of the rules then you tries to use that to bend rules to their favour.

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

You should use the ECT Lizardmen rulings then. (better for us)