1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial The OLD ONES / Los ANCESTRALES

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Ge32, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

(ESPAÑOL ABAJO)

LustriaOnline_Lizardmen-Eldars.png

ENGLISH:

THE OLD ONES!

I have been researching about the Old Ones for a long time, I think it is the non-playable faction that most attracts my attention and intrigues me to discover their origin, their anatomy and all the mystery that revolves around them.

This is the product of a personal investigation based on my own theories. Everyone is free to accept or reject them but first I will expose my premises and evidence trying to sustain what for me represents a treasure hunt with all the existing information.

THE OLD ONES ARE THE FAMOUS GREY ALIENS.

My theory is that the Ancestors are the famous Greys of UFO popular culture. Of all the alien races, the Greys are the most popular and the ones that have never been portrayed within GW, unless they have always been present through winks or Easter Eggs and we never noticed.

The Old Ones by their cultural description associated with pre-Columbian civilizations, with their scientistic leanings, their nature of playing with genetics, their silver ships, clearly describe the characteristics of the popular alien folklore of the "Greys".

Grey Alien: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 12.50.09.jpeg

-

GW has the ability to play with popular myths and folklore a great deal, and has pulled the inclusion of the V alien invasion reptilians out of the bag, and introduced it into a pre-Columbian culture that is famous for UFO sightings.

He has used the aliens from Ripley's movie, Alien and introduced it into the famous Tyranids, and has even taken the liberty of mixing them with the insects from Starship Troopers.

He took the liberty of mixing Terminator with Stargate to give us the Necrons....

And he has introduced the fantastic and popular idea of the light-eyed blond aliens in the Eldars. The most beautiful and noble beings of the UFO culture.

Why, why would it leave aside the most popular alien race that has ever existed? Because Games Workshop would save the opportunity to introduce the Greys in some race or faction, unless they have always been present, since the beginning of the whole history of Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40K.

fd5e39e5cf658cc60a0bb75e2c210b62.jpg
    (This is how the stones of Albion could have been lifted).

-

OBSERVATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS

- The Greys are attributed stories like the Aztec UFO of 1948.

-In popular folklore, the Greys are said to possess a cold, scientistic intelligence, which seeks to abduct living beings (cattle, sheep, humans, etc.) to perform experiments and genetic adulterations, obtaining hybrids and even mixing their genetics with that of humans.

- The disc-shaped flying saucers, the cylinders, and the triangular ships to which their origin is attributed, have the characteristics of being silver-colored (besides, silver is a color similar to gray, a fact of little value).

- In the war against the Ctan and against the Necrons in 40K, many Old Ones died, but some settled in the world of Fantasy, perhaps it was the last place where the race could hide and prosper. Perhaps the Great Plan simply consisted of creating a civilization that would keep alive a philosophy of life similar to that of the Old Ones, that would last in eternity and that could face the threats they fled with advanced technology. But all plans were cut short.

- The Eldars carry the legacy of the ancestral technology, however... The Slann carry the spiritual and mental legacy of the Old Ones.

- Regarding whether they are gods or not?
    In pre-Columbian cultures, there are many anecdotes of tribes that worshiped as gods beings from the heavens, this does not mean that they are gods, simply being so long-lived and possessing superior knowledge, the lower creatures see them as deities, and may even worship them, but it does not mean that they are gods persé.

On the other hand, the gods of the Fantasy world emerge as a manifestation of a collective mind, manifesting themselves and taking corporeal aspects and even materializing in the mortal world. To this the oriental cultures called them "Egregors", it is understandable that medieval civilizations end up worshiping them, and end up creating a cult of something that involuntarily they themselves created to worship.
    On the other hand, the Old Ones are living beings, like any mortal, long-lived but mortal and with a superior psychological-spiritual level, but no matter how much their hobby is playing with genetics, it does not make you a god.

- Are they good or evil?
    The concept of good and evil is relative to the personal interests involved. We could affirm that they are good or evil depending on the race they affect, but being of cold intellect, they do not think about emotional questions of good or evil, but about the practicality of their actions (the end justifies the means) and the results they will bring. This same coldness transcends to their Slann creations, allowing immolation in pursuit of the greater good.

- The Old Ones do not need physical strength or great height to fight or face the world.
    If the Slann move by means of floating palanquins, the Old Ones could clearly move with similar or superior artifacts, being unnecessary even to use their legs.
    If the Old Ones used their psychokinetic and telepathic abilities to perform all their activities, the use of musculature and even a large mouth is unnecessary.
    What they needed most was a big brain, as the popular culture of "The Grey Aliens" possesses it.

- Another race similar to the Old Ones can be found in the world of Star Wars, in the aliens of the planet Kamino. Creatures based on the grays, with an intellectually cold nature, and with purposes of scientific creation, but there is no emotional interest behind, nor of love to their creations, simply scientific.

kaminoan_visit.jpg

WINK OR EASTER EGGS VISIBLE IN MINIATURES:

- In the most modern miniature of Marco Colombo, we get a glimpse of a wink, as he is holding a golden skull in the shape of a large and elongated skull, one of the many descriptions with which the image of the Greys is described in popular culture.
    It is incredible the similarity of the skull held by Marco Colombo, the size and shape is really similar to the skull held by Indiana Jones in his 3rd movie.
    The skull they both hold, is of a Grey. And the movie ends showing us some Greys.

278461349_488728556267740_3870632536533053229_n.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 09.56.38.jpeg

- We know that the Old Ones possessed 5 fingers (2 index fingers, 1 ring finger and 2 symmetrical thumbs), this we can find in the solar contraption that the Bastiladon carries, which the slizon on duty is supporting his hand to activate it. This also allows us to get an idea of the size they had by the size of their hands, they were clearly not giants.

278467674_383643766951349_5895433448372330318_n.jpg

- The symbol of the city of Itza, has the shape of a head of a Gray but distorted with jagged tips on the head.
    There are many representations that resemble a creature with a large round skull, images that look neither like a Saurian nor a Slann.
    278532870_540615871035554_3554604358803375605_n.jpg

I don't know if there are more allegories, winks and hints to the Old Ones in other Fantasy or 40K miniatures, or other game.
    If this is the case, I would be very happy to see it.

FINAL RESULT

In search of more reliable information, I have managed to contact the Spanish sculptor Juan Diaz, sculptor of some miniatures like the famous Lord Kroak, and the Marco Colombo, who I was very interested to know what he was really holding in his hand, was that a skull of an Old One?

Unfortunately the answer I received was not the one I expected, and it threw down part of my expectations and theories:
    - "As for the skull the miniature is holding it is just a representation of a Slann skull, I made it with the thought of it being painted gold with gemstone inlays. If you compare it with the skull of the mummified Slann I sculpted in 2002 you will see that it is a very similar shape, what happens is that the gold one was intended to be just a synthesis rather than an exact representation.
    I'm sorry I can't give you more information about the Old Ones; when I was at GW we didn't have, as far as I know, any reference to them.
    It is possible that the rules designers and senior designers had some notion of what they wanted them to be, but I was on the sidelines.
    Maybe some time down the road they'll reinvent all the imagery and rewrite it so that skull will serve as the basis for that race, but I wasn't thinking about it when I sculpted it, if I remember correctly.
    "
    (Juan Díaz)

That was the answer.
    However I will still hold to the theory that the Old Ones are Grey Aliens.
    I hope you liked this analysis.

242396551_214457887262636_1427033962324578429_n.jpg
    (Old One by @eddy_gonz)

OldOne_By_Ge32.jpg
    (Old One by Ge32)

-----------------
    -----------------

(ESPAÑOL)

LOS ANCESTRALES!

Hace mucho tiempo que vengo investigando sobre los Ancestrales, creo que es la facción no jugable que más llama mi atención y más me intriga descubrir su origen, su anatomía y todo el misterio que gira al rededor de ellos.

Ésto que dejaré aquí es producto de una investigación personal basadas en puras teorías mías. Cada uno es libre de aceptarlas o rechazarlas pero primero expondré mis premisas y pruebas tratando de sostener lo que para mi representa una búsqueda del tesoro con toda la información existente.

LOS ANCESTRALES SON LOS FAMOSOS ALIENS GRISES.

Mi teoría es que los Ancestrales son los famosos Grises de la cultura popular OVNI. De todas las razas alienígenas, los grises son los más populares y los que nunca se han retratado dentro de GW, a no ser de que siempre hayan estado presentes a traves de guiños o Easter Eggs y jamás nos dimos cuenta.

Los Ancestrales por su descripción cultural asociada a las civilizaciones pre-colombinas, con sus inclinaciones cientificistas, su naturaleza de jugar con la genética, sus naves plateadas, claramente describen las características del folclore popular alienígena de los "Grises".

Grises: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gris_(extraterrestre)

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 12.50.09.jpeg

-

GW tiene la facultad de jugar muchísimo con los mitos y folclore más populares, se ha sacado de la galera la inclusión de los reptilianos de V invasión extraterrestre, y la ha introducido en una cultura precolombina que es famosa en avistamientos OVNI.

Ha utilizado a los alienígenas de la película de Ripley, Alien y lo ha introducido en los famosos Tiránidos, e incluso se ha tomado la libertad de mezclarlos con los insectos de Starship Troopers.

Se tomó la libertad de mezclar Terminator con Stargate para darnos a los Necrones...

Y ha introducido la idea fantástica y popular de los extraterrestres Rubios de ojos claros en los Eldars. Los seres más bellos y nobles de la cultura OVNI.

Porque, porque dejaría a un lado la raza alienígena más popular que ha existido jamás? Porque Games Workshop se guardaría la oportunidad de introducir a los Grises en alguna raza o facción, a no ser que siempre hayan estado presentes, desde el inicio de toda la historia de Warhammer Fantasy y Warhammer 40K.

fd5e39e5cf658cc60a0bb75e2c210b62.jpg
    (Así podrían de haberse levantado las piedras de Albion).

-

OBSERVACIONES Y CONCLUSIONES

- Los grises se les atribuye historias como el ovni azteca de 1948.

- En el folcklore popular, los Grises, se dice que poseen una inteligencia fría, cientificista, que busca abducir seres vivos (ganado, ovejas, seres humanos, etc) para hacer experimentos y adulteraciones genéticas llegando a obtener híbridos incluso hasta mezclar su genética con la de los humanos.

- Los platillos voladores en forma de disco, los cilindros, y las naves triangulares a las cuales se les atribuye su procedencia, poseen las características de ser color plateadas (además el plateado es un color semejante al gris, dato de poco valor).

- En la guerra contra los Ctan y contra los Necrones en 40K, muchos Ancestrales murieron, pero algunos se asentaron en el mundo de Fantasy, quizás haya sido el último lugar donde la raza pudo esconderse y prosperar. Quizás el Gran Plan, simplemente consistía en crear una civilización que mantenga viva una filosofía de vida semejante a la Ancestral, que perdure en la eternidad y que pueda hacer frente a las amenazas de las que huyeron con tecnología avanzada. Pero todo plan quedó truncado.

- Los Eldars llevan el legado de la tecnología ancestral, sin embargo... Los Slann llevan el legado espiritual y mental de los Ancestrales.

- Respecto a que si son dioses o no?
    En las culturas precolombinas, ocurren muchas anécdotas de tribus que adoraban como dioses a seres de los cielos, ésto no significa que sean dioses, simplemente al ser tan longevos y poseer un conocimiento superior, las criaturas más inferiores las ven como deidades, y hasta pueden llegar a adorarlas, pero no significa que sean dioses persé.

En cambio los dioses del mundo de Fantasy surgen como una manifestación de una mente colectiva, llegando a manifestarse y tomar aspectos corpóreos y hasta materializarse en el mundo mortal. A ésto las culturas orientales las denominaban "Egregors", es entendible que civilizaciones medievales las terminen adorando, y terminen creando un culto de algo que involuntariamente ellos mismos crearon para adorar.
    En cambio los Ancestrales son seres vivos, como cualquier mortal, longevos pero mortales y con un nivel psicológico-espiritual superior, pero por más que su pasatiempo sea jugar con la genética no te hace ser un dios.

- Son buenos o malos?
    El concepto de Bien y mal es relativo para los intereses personales a los cuales involucre. Podríamos afirmar que son buenos o malos según a la raza que afecte, pero al ser de intelecto frio, no se ponen a pensar en cuestiones emocionales de bien o mal, sino en lo práctico de sus acciones (el fin justifica los medios) y en los resultados que traerán. Ésta misma frialdad trasciende a sus creaciones Slann, permitiendo la inmolación en pos de un bien mayor.

- Los Ancestrales no necesitan fuerza física, o una gran altura para combatir o enfrentarse al mundo.
    Si los Slann se mueven a traves de palanquines flotantes, los Ancestrales claramente podían moverse con artefactos semejantes o superiores, siendo inecesario incluso de usar sus piernas.
    Si los Ancestrales usaban sus capacidades psicoquinéticas y telepáticas para realizar todas sus actividades, el uso de musculatura e incluso una gran boca, le es innecesario.
    Lo que más necesitaban era un gran cerebro, como lo poseen la cultura popular de "Los Grises".

- Otra raza semejante a los Ancestrales las podemos encontrar en el mundo de Star Wars, en los alienigenas del planeta Kamino. Criaturas basadas en los grises, con una naturaleza intelectualmente fria, y con propósitos de creación cientifica, pero no hay un interés emocional detrás, ni de amor a sus creaciones, simplemente científico.

kaminoan_visit.jpg

GUIÑOS Y HUEVOS DE PASCUA VISIBLES EN MINIATURAS:

- En la miniatura más moderna de Marco Colombo, se logra vislumbrar un guiño, al estar sosteniendo un cráneo de oro en forma de cráneo grande y alargado, una de las tantas descripciones con las que se describe la imagen de los grises en la cultura popular.
    Es increíble la similitud del cráneo que sostiene Marco Colombo, el tamaño y la forma es realmente parecida al cráneo que sostiene Indiana Jones en su 3er película.
    El cráneo que ambos sostienen, es de un Gris. Y la película termina mostrándonos a unos Grises.

278461349_488728556267740_3870632536533053229_n.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 09.56.38.jpeg

- Sabemos que los Ancestrales poseían 5 dedos (2 dedos indices, 1 anular y 2 pulgares simétricos), ésto lo podemos encontrar en el artilugio solar que lleva el Bastiladón, el cual el eslizón de turno está apoyando su mano para activarlo. Ésto también nos permite darnos una idea del tamaño que tenían por el tamaño de sus manos, no eran gigantes claramente.

278467674_383643766951349_5895433448372330318_n.jpg

- El símbolo de la ciudad de Itza, posee la forma de una cabeza de un Gris pero distorsionado con puntas dentadas en la cabeza.
    Hay muchas representaciones que se asemejan a una criatura con cráneo redondo y grande, imágenes que no se ven ni como un Saurio ni como un Slann.

278532870_540615871035554_3554604358803375605_n.jpg

Ignoro si existen más alegorías, guiños y pistas a los Ancestrales en otras miniaturas de Fantasy o de 40K, o de otro juego.
    Si llegara a ser el caso, me sentiría muy feliz de verlo.

RESULTADO FINAL

En busca de una información más confiable, he logrado contactarme con el escultor español Juan Díaz, escultor de algunas miniaturas como el famoso Lord Kroak, y el Marco Colombo, a quien me vi muy interesado en saber realmente que es lo que sostenía en su mano, era eso un cráneo de un Ancestral?

Lamentablemente la respuesta que recibí no era la que esperaba, y tiraba abajo parte de mis expectativas y teorías:

- "En cuanto al cráneo que sostiene la miniatura es solo una representación del cráneo de un Slann, lo hice pensando en que se pintara de dorado con incrustaciones de piedras preciosas.
    Si la comparas con el cráneo del Slann momificado que esculpí en 2002 verás que es una forma muy parecida, lo que pasa es que la de oro estaba pensada para ser solo una síntesis más que una representación exacta.
    Siento no poder darte más información acerca de los Ancestrales; cuando estaba en GW no teníamos, hasta donde yo sé, ninguna referencia de ellos.
    Es posible que los diseñadores de reglas y los diseñadores senior tuvieran alguna noción de lo que querían que fueran, pero yo me encontraba al margen. Quizá de un tiempo a esta parte se reinvente toda la imaginería y lo reescriban para que ese cráneo sirva de base a esa raza, pero yo no estaba pensando en ello cuando lo esculpí, si no recuerdo mal.
    "
    (Juan Díaz)

Esa fue la respuesta.
    Sin embargo aún sostendré la teoría de que los Ancestrales son Aliens Grises.
    Espero que les haya gustado éste análisis.

242396551_214457887262636_1427033962324578429_n.jpg
    (Ancestral por @eddy_gonz)

OldOne_By_Ge32.jpg
    (Ancestral por Ge32)

Ge32

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
  2. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

VIDEOS

(ESPAÑOL ABAJO)

ENGLISH:

Different Videos in English about the Old Ones.
    Everything you need to know, Lore and theories (Fantasy/ 40k):

Warhammer 40k Lore - The Old Ones, Who were They?

Where are the Old Ones Now in Warhammer 40K

Did the Old Ones Create Humans in Warhammer 40K

How would the Eldar React to the Return of the Old Ones in Warhammer 40K

The Mystery Of The Old Ones - 40K Theories
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7O0zr1pZ8

-

Different Videos in Spanish about the Old Ones.
    Everything you need to know, Lore and theories (Fantasy/ 40k):

Who were the Old Ones?
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/01WBz7K2MEM

The SLANN in WARHAMMER 40K: The "Old Ones" of Rogue Trader

#3 JUERNESHAMMER: THE OLD ONES
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWP_ebXURn4&t=15s

LORE WARHAMMER: History of the Slann || THE OLD ONES || Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYwkueUQrRc&t=192s

The Creation of the Old World - THE OLD ONES | Warhammer Fantasy Lore #1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOY-HWL88ew

Are the WARHAMMER Fantasy, Age of Sigmar and 40k worlds connected?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocH9sWFsns

-----------------
    -----------------

(ESPAÑOL)

Diferentes Videos en Ingles sobre los Ancestrales.
    Todo lo que necesitas saber, Lore y teorías (Fantasy/ 40k):

Warhammer 40k Lore - Los Ancestrales, ¿quiénes eran?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehu8r8CWLZ8

Dónde están ahora los Ancestrales en Warhammer 40K
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVcBToQh5wg

Crearon los Ancestrales a los humanos en Warhammer 40K
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWkNHvE1bs

Cómo reaccionarían los Eldar ante el regreso de los Ancestrales en Warhammer 40K
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un3ZuXFudl8&t=50s

El misterio de los antiguos - 40K Teorías
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7O0zr1pZ8

-

Diferentes Videos en Español sobre los Ancestrales.
    Todo lo que necesitas saber, Lore y teorías (Fantasy/ 40k):

¿Quiénes eran los ancestrales?
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/01WBz7K2MEM

Los SLANN en WARHAMMER 40K: Los "ancestrales" de Rogue Trader
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kPHNgw-Mag

#3 JUERNESHAMMER: LOS ANCESTRALES
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWP_ebXURn4&t=15s

LORE WARHAMMER: História de los Slann || LOS ANCESTRALES || Parte 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYwkueUQrRc&t=192s

La creación del viejo mundo - LOS ANCESTRALES | Warhammer Fantasy Lore #1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOY-HWL88ew

¿Están conectados los mundos de WARHAMMER Fantasy, Age of Sigmar y 40k?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocH9sWFsns

320745153_5886729214718216_4515298204241562422_n.png

Ge32

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    Imrahil and shattershell like this.
  3. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

(ESPAÑOL ABAJO)

ENGLISH

IS SOTEK AN OLD ONE?

I understand that for the official Lore, the Sotek God is worshipped as an Old One more for the Lizardmen.
    However, Sotek has the same origin as the rest of the Old Ones?

quetzalcoatl_by_vandervals_d72yqxp-fullview.jpg

It is very possible that there was an ancestor named Sotek and that he had the same origin and was part of another Old One, but we would wonder why he is the only one of the Old Ones that still makes intervention among the Lizard Men and the rest not?

There is a big difference between a Warhammer "God" and an "Old One".
    The Old One may be worshipped as gods for their origins, their magnificence, their unattainable power, and all the technology, even for being the creators of races. But the Old Ones are not really gods, they are simply a superior race that worked with genetics. We can affirm that they were long-lived to the passage of time, immortal to the naked eye, but completely mortal to war and/or murder.

So the Old Ones are not gods. And if they are not gods, why Sotek intervenes in a divine way as if he were a God? why he raises swarms of snakes and lizards, even capable of invoking a Giant Snake to help his followers?

Sotek was an Old One and died just like the rest, however the devotional need of the Lizardmen made him form a deity, in the same way that all the other gods and demons of the Warhammer world were formed, he is simply a creation formed by the Lizardmen themselves, a projection of the collective unconscious of the Lizardmen that took shape and power, and that creation was baptized under the same name as the former Old One, Sotek.
    So there are 2 Sotek, the historical Sotek Alien Old One fallen in the exodus, and the immaterial and ethereal Sotek formed after the decline of the civilization that took aspect and form of divinity.

For the Lizard Men there is only one Sotek, since they do not understand the historical division. For them the historical Alien Sotek and the divine Sotek are the same.

ebd33021ad298c2b7c0b4fd134031e66.jpg

-----------------
    -----------------

ESPAÑOL

ES SOTEK UN ANCESTRAL?

Entiendo que para el Lore oficial, el Dios Sotek es adorado como un Ancestral más para los Hombres Lagarto.
    Sin embargo, Sotek posee el mismo origen que el resto de los Ancestrales?

quetzalcoatl_by_vandervals_d72yqxp-fullview.jpg

Es muy posible que haya existido algún ancestral llamado Sotek y que si haya tenido el mismo origen y haya formado parte de un Ancestral más, pero nos preguntaríamos porque es el único de los Ancestrales que aún hace intervención entre los Hombres Lagarto y el resto no?

Hay una gran diferencia entre un "Dios" de Warhammer y un "Ancestral".
    Pueden que los Ancestral sean adorados como dioses por sus origenes, su magnificencia, su poder inalcanzable, y toda la tecnología, incluso por ser los creadores de razas. Pero los Ancestrales en realidad no son dioses, simplemente son una raza superior que trabajaba con genética. Podemos afirmar que eran longevos al paso del tiempo, inmortales a simple vista, pero completamente mortales a la guerra y/ o al asesinato.

Entonces los Ancestrales no son dioses. Y si no son dioses porque Sotek interviene de manera divina como si fuera un Dios? porque levanta enjambres de serpientes y lagartijas, incluso es capaz de invocar una Serpiente Gigante para ayudar a sus adeptos?

Sotek fue un Ancestral y murió al igual que el resto, sin embargo la necesidad devocional de los Hombres Lagarto hizo que se formase una deidad, de la misma forma en que se formaron todos los demás dioses y demonios del mundo de Warhammer, simplemente es una creación formada por los mismos Hombres Lagarto, una proyección del inconsciente colectivo del Hombres Lagarto que tomó forma y poder, y a esa creación la bautizaron bajo el mismo nombre que el antiguo Ancestral, Sotek.
    Entonces existen 2 Sotek, el Sotek Alien histórico Ancestral caído en el éxodo, y el Sotek inmaterial y etéreo formado post declive de la civilización que tomó aspecto y forma de divinidad.

Para los Hombres Lagarto sólo hay un Sotek, ya que no comprenden la división histórica que hay. Para ellos el Sotek histórico Alien y el Sotek divino es el mismo.

ebd33021ad298c2b7c0b4fd134031e66.jpg

Ge32

4. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

(ESPAÑOL ABAJO)

ENGLISH

OLD ONES INTERVENTIONS IN OTHER FACTIONS - AMAZON

- SILVER SHIPS
    The most prestigious and powerful Amazons are equipped with a special type of weapon, called the Claws of the Old Ones. They are arcane edged weapons of unknown origin. The Amazons found these weapons in the remains of a silver ship buried deep inside a ruined Slann pyramid. When the Amazons brought these weapons to the surface, the gems set in them began to glow with the captured light of a shooting star. The Amazons quickly learned to use these powerful and mystical artifacts abandoned by the Old Ones. In addition, the Amazons can point their Claws at the enemy and release the captured flames of the shooting star.

2022_12$largeimg_428846979.jpg

- RIGG, THE FEMALE ANCESTOR (THE BANISHED)
    Rigg is the main deity worshipped by the Amazons, a fierce race of warrior women who inhabit the jungles of Lustria. Not much is known about this mysterious deity. In some minor Lizardmen glyphs he is considered an Old Ones who is referred to as "The Outcast". What is rather unusual is that they refer to this being as being female, and in one glyph you can see a depiction of him as "Mother of Kalith", a term unknown to the Lizardmen. Her relationship by the rest of the Ancestors is unknown to us, but it does not seem positive.

images (13).jpg

- ORIGIN ACCORDING TO: DRIVOT'S DIATRIBES
    The daughters of Kalith were given a special role in the creation of the world, Drivot claims. Alongside their divine progenitors, they became the special and favored handmaidens of the lords of creation, the servants of the gods. The Amazons lived in a time when the forces of the infinite creation were at work on the surface of the world and the servants of the Old Ones bred other beings. Throughout the age of creation, the Amazons remained at the right hand of the creators. They possessed enormous wisdom and did not age. They were all females without exception, for as long as they remained at the side of the creators they were practically immortal and did not need conventional reproduction. In addition, they had the power of the creators, with which they traveled around the world helping in their transformation according to the designs of the Old Ones.

318087965_1054011225999307_7642044943375451798_n.jpg

PERSONAL CONCLUSIONS:

Clearly there are accounts that affirm the existence of a female gender within the race of Old Ones. This may be confusing to the nature of the Lizard Men as they do not possess females to reproduce, but do so through spawning pits.

There may have been some conflict with the female Old One in the story, but it is clear that this character used a female proto-human race to help as wet nurses in the care of the new artificially created races on New Terra.

And it is even mentioned the type of ships they used to move, silver-looking ships.

-----------------
    -----------------

ESPAÑOL

INTERVENCIONES ANCESTRALES EN OTRAS FACCIONES - AMAZONAS

- NAVES PLATEADAS
    Las Amazonas de más prestigio y poder están equipadas con un tipo especial de armas, denominadas las Garras de los Ancestrales. Son unas arcanas armas de filo de origen desconocido. Las Amazonas encontraron estas armas en los restos de una nave plateada enterrada a mucha profundidad en el interior de una pirámide Slann en ruinas. Cuando las Amazonas llevaron estas armas a la superficie, las gemas engarzadas en ellas empezaron a brillar con la luz capturada de una estrella fugaz. Las Amazonas aprendieron muy rápidamente a utilizar estos poderoso y místicos artefactos abandonados por los Ancestrales. Además, las Amazonas pueden apuntar sus Garras hacia el enemigo y liberar las llamas capturadas de la estrella fugaz.

2022_12$largeimg_428846979.jpg

- RIGG, EL ANCESTRAL FEMENINO (EL DESTERRADO)
    Rigg es la principal deidad a la que adoran las Amazonas, una feroz raza de mujeres guerreras que habitan en las junglas de Lustria. No se sabe mucho de esta misteriosa deidad. En algunos glifos menores de los Hombres Lagarto se le considera un Ancestral al que se le denomina como “El Desterrado". Lo que es bastante inusual es que se refieren a este ser como si fuera femenino, y en un glifo puede verse una representación suya como "Madre de Kalith", un término desconocido para los Hombres Lagartos. Su relación por el resto de los Ancestrales nos es desconocida, pero no parece positiva.

images (13).jpg

- ORIGEN SEGÚN: LAS DIATRIBAS DE DRIVOT
    A las hijas de Kalith se les otorgó un papel especial en la creación del mundo, afirma Drivot. Junto a sus divinos progenitores, se convirtieron en las sirvientas especiales y predilectas de los señores de la creación, las servidoras de los dioses. Las Amazonas vivieron en una época en la que las fuerzas de la infinita creación actuaban sobre la superficie del mundo y los servidores de los Ancestrales criaban otros seres. Durante toda la era de la creación, las Amazonas permanecieron a la derecha de los creadores. Poseían una enorme sabiduría y no envejecían. Todas sin excepción eran hembras, pues mientras siguieran al lado de los creadores eran prácticamente inmortales y no necesitaban de la reproducción convencional. Además, contaban con el poder de los creadores, con el que viajaban por todo el mundo ayudando en su transformación de acuerdo a los designios de los Ancestrales.

318087965_1054011225999307_7642044943375451798_n.jpg

CONCLUSIONES PERSONALES:

Claramente hay relatos que afirman la existencia de un género femenino dentro de la raza de los Ancestrales. Lo cual puede resultar confuso a la naturaleza de los Hombres Lagarto ya que ellos no poseen hembras para reproducirse, sinó que lo hacen a través de pozos de desove.

Puede que dentro del relato haya habido algun conflicto con el Ancestral femenino, pero está claro que éste personaje usaba a una raza proto-humana femenina, para ayudar como nodrizas en el cuidado de las nuevas razas creadas artificialmente en la Nueva Terra.

E incluso se menciona el tipo de naves que usaban para trasladarse, naves de aspecto plateado.

Ge32

5. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Awesome work! Great material and good in depth research!

Grrr, !mrahil

Ge32 likes this.
  6. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Interesting possibility, though Grey Aliens I would have thought would be too generic for GW to 'Warhammerise'.

Personally I've always seen the Old Ones as shapeshifters that appear as different individuals to different peoples - in their most advanced form as the space-faring Star Gods to the Lizardmen and Eldar (though in a more reptilian form to inspire the Lizardmen and a more Elven form to appease the Eldar), and also in more basic 'god' forms to less advanced peoples - in my own upcoming Warhammer: Albion army book (showcasing a more advanced La Tene Celtic culture that retcons GW's neo-Pictish primitives), I've theorised that the gods of the Albionite tribes, who created the Truthsayer religious group to guide and protect humanity, are the Old Ones but in forms more easily understandable to the comparably primitive race of man, to explain such questions as how the 'Forge of the Old Ones' appeared on the island, and how humanity was able to settle in such a place (the Old Ones created them there specifically as a testing ground for them, away from the more powerful Lizardmen, Elves and Dwarfs to make sure they didn't get crushed instantly).

Ge32 likes this.
  7. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

Well supporting and maintaining the theory that the Old Ones are grey, the popular myth of UFO folklore affirms that the grays are capable of going unnoticed among men, either by hiding their image through mental projections of those who pass by and do that humans see them as anything other than a gray alien. As well as the idea of being shapeshifters and being able to physically show up as a traditional human.

I think if GW did a version of the grays they wouldn't look like we know the myth. But there is also the possibility that its appearance is so simple, that is, it would look like a small creature like a dwarf, thin and without large muscles but with a huge head with black eyes. Their appearance is not very commercial, perhaps for that reason they are simply part of the Lore in the form of stories. His figure or appearance is not so striking.

Let's not forget that within UFO folklore, the gray aliens are cold-blooded with reptilian-like nostrils and insect-like organs. These details confirm the theory that we are possibly talking about a reptilian quality, the same quality that is attributed to lizardmen and elves / Eldars (according to the 40k Lore)

8. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

ESPAÑOL ABAJO

(ENGLISH)

In one of the videos that I have shared in this thread, a very interesting theory is discussed, which mentioned the possibility that the Old Ones escaping from the Ctan and the Necrons have traveled very far in the galaxy, and there, far away exiled from all over the world. creation that they left fighting, sought to reset all their creation, and for this they created the Tyranids. With the sole purpose that their ships travel through the worlds, cleaning them, exterminating all existing forms of life.

However, we can affirm that there would be more than one group of Old Ones, one that would have escaped into infinite space, and another that would have escaped to the Known World of Fantasy, with two completely different destinations.

==========================================

(ESPAÑOL)

En uno de los videos que he compartido en este hilo, se habla de una teoría muy interesante, en la que se menciona la posibilidad de que los Ancestrales escapando del Ctan y de los Necrones hayan viajado muy lejos en la galaxia, y allí, muy lejos exiliados de todo el mundo. creación que dejaron luchando, buscaron resetear toda su creación, y para ello crearon a los Tiránidos. Con el único fin de que sus naves recorrieran los mundos, limpiándolos, exterminando todas las formas de vida existentes.

Sin embargo, podemos afirmar que habría más de un grupo de Ancestrales, uno que habría escapado al espacio infinito, y otro que habría escapado al Mundo Conocido de Fantasía, con dos destinos completamente diferentes.

43gw4qqhlxj21.png
    Fan Art made by NazRigarA3D

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  9. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

I want to share an image I recently discovered of what "The Known World" would look like as Warhammer Fantasy Earth.
    -
    Quiero compartir una imagen que descubrí hace poco de como se vería "El Mundo Conocido" como la Tierra de Warhammer Fantasy.

astro_harmony_of_the_spheres.jpg

Source / Fuente:
    http://verrahrubicon.free.fr/astronomie.html
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/es/wiki/Astronomía_del_Mundo_Conocido

ESPAÑOL ABAJO

(ENGLISH)
    I think there are some clues as to where the Known World is in the galaxy. It's not particularly surprising. We know from bits and pieces that the Rogue Trader was supposed to be more or less a link between the two worlds of the White Dwarfs at the time. Anyway, here are a few things:

First of all, we know that the slanns once had a galactic civilisation. It's not a secret, and it's a known fact even if we don't think it's in the same universe as 40.000. And that this empire was linked by a network of portals through the warp (see for example the Codex Titanicus).

Realms of Chaos even says that they are on every world the same:
    "One of their first tasks upon arrival on an unknown world was to build a pair of gates, one at each pole, to allow them to come and go as they pleased."
    But more importantly, Realm of Chaos points out that the collapse of the gates did not happen on the Known World. It happened on virtually the entire Slann Empire:
    "Whatever happened, the mechanisms controlling the warp portals of the World of Warhammer malfunctioned. The same thing happened on thousands of worlds, most of the Ancient Slann warp portals were destroyed."

The other important element is the current Slann Empire at 40,000. Rogue Trader tells us this:
    "The slann populate a fairly small area north of the galactic centre on a number of nearby worlds. Their societies are closed to other races, but seem to be homogeneous on all planets (technology, cultures, languages,...)."

Exceptionally, groups of primitive slanns live on some worlds beyond the slann zone, including planets of the Imperium. Strangely, these primitive slanns are scattered throughout the galaxy and are probably the survivors of what was once a huge empire. These primitive slanns have little or no contact with their more advanced kin."

I'm not sure exactly what constitutes the galactic pole or its north, as I don't know if GW uses the standard astrophysical meaning (normally the galactic north pole is the direction away from the galactic plane, not away from the galactic centre) of the term or if north is just the top of the maps, but the eastern steps are to the right, there's that bit "The greatest density is in the galactic west where Earth is", etc, so I'm assuming it's something like that.

You can see that these wild slanns seem to be quite similar to those of the Known World. They have regressed and are no longer in contact with the rest of the slann empire. I think this region of wild slanns corresponds to the extent of the catastrophe that caused the collapse of the portals.
    This doesn't give much of a clue, except that the Known World is probably in a region that is not the galactic north. The map provided in Rogue Trader doesn't particularly help:

Since it covers the WHOLE GALAXY, just indicating that there are slanns everywhere.
    Anyway, it's hard to know where the Known World is, exactly. If the pygmies are human settlers fairly early in human history, around the middle technological age, one would think fairly close to Terra (but remember that the ancestors of the squats had already reached the heart of the galaxy by then). It is also possible that they got lost, or that they are another humanoid race (there is no shortage of these in the galaxy).

We also know that there are zoats in it, and there is this enigmatic mention: "In many parts of the Old World, zoats are considered creatures of legend. It is not known when or how they developed or even if they are really native to the Known World. If zoats arrived in our galaxy, it would be around the Ultima Segmentum. But if they were guests of the slanns, they may have simply gone through a warp portal (some tunnels are known to lead outside the galaxy).

It's all the more difficult because at 40k itself, there's almost nothing about the Slanns. Apart from the Rogue Trader and the Codex Titanicus, there is a Slann mage trapped in Space Marine. Inquisitor Draco, hunted by everyone, eventually offers to take shelter with a high Slann mage. There are also one or two planets that are former slann worlds. The slanns are a bit too mysterious and inscrutable for their own good.
    The one (more or less Warhammer) book where you go from 40k to Battle ("Wood and Iron") doesn't give much more insight. I think it stays in the Imperium zone, but it's always hard to tell with the warp, especially since the story has changed so much by going to another publisher. At one point, there's a mention of "I think we can go back to the explored quadrant of the galaxy", and the Astronomican seems to fade away. If that bit of text can be trusted, I think it could be placed in the Ultima Segmentum, or even the Eastern Marches (but the map of the Slann Empire doesn't seem to cover the galactic marches), unless the Astronomican is just obscured by warp storms.

Anyway, apart from the "not in the north" (probably), most of the ideas are based on some assumptions, but that's about all I've managed to gather on the subject.

Source::http://verrahrubicon.free.fr/astronomie.html

(ESPAÑOL)

Creo que hay algunas pistas sobre dónde está el Mundo Conocido en la galaxia. No es especialmente sorprendente. Sabemos por retazos que se suponía que el Rogue Trader era más o menos un enlace entre los dos mundos de las Enanas Blancas de la época. De todos modos, aquí hay algunas cosas:

En primer lugar, sabemos que los slann tuvieron una civilización galáctica. No es un secreto, y es un hecho conocido aunque no creamos que está en el mismo universo que 40.000.
    Y que este imperio estaba unido por una red de portales a través de la urdimbre (véase, por ejemplo, el Codex Titanicus).

Realms of Chaos incluso dice que en todos los mundos son iguales:
    "Una de sus primeras tareas al llegar a un mundo desconocido fue construir un par de puertas, una en cada polo, que les permitieran entrar y salir a su antojo".

Pero lo más importante es que Realm of Chaos señala que el colapso de las puertas no se produjo en el Mundo Conocido. Ocurrió en prácticamente todo el Imperio Slann:
    "Pasara lo que pasara, los mecanismos que controlan los portales warp en el Mundo de Warhammer funcionaron mal. Lo mismo ocurrió en miles de mundos, la mayoría de los portales warp de los Antiguos Slann fueron destruidos".

El otro elemento importante es el actual Imperio Slann en 40.000. Rogue Trader nos dice esto:
    "Los slann pueblan una zona bastante pequeña al norte del centro galáctico, en varios mundos cercanos. Sus sociedades están cerradas a otras razas, pero parecen homogéneas en todos los planetas (tecnología, culturas, lenguas,...)".

Excepcionalmente, grupos de slanns primitivos viven en algunos mundos más allá de la zona slann, incluidos planetas del Imperio. Extrañamente, estos primitivos slanns están dispersos por toda la galaxia y son probablemente los supervivientes de lo que una vez fue un enorme imperio. Estos slanns primitivos tienen poco o ningún contacto con sus parientes más avanzados".

No estoy seguro de qué constituye exactamente el polo galáctico o su norte, ya que no sé si GW utiliza el significado astrofísico estándar (normalmente el polo norte galáctico es la dirección que se aleja del plano galáctico, no lejos del centro galáctico) del término o si el norte es sólo la parte superior de los mapas, pero los escalones orientales están a la derecha, está esa parte de "La mayor densidad está en el oeste galáctico donde está la Tierra", etc, así que supongo que es algo así.

Se puede ver que estos slanns salvajes parecen ser bastante similares a los del Mundo Conocido. Han retrocedido y ya no están en contacto con el resto del imperio slann. Creo que esta región de slanns salvajes corresponde a la extensión de la catástrofe que provocó el colapso de los portales.

Esto no da muchas pistas, salvo que el Mundo Conocido se encuentra probablemente en una región que no es el norte galáctico. El mapa proporcionado en Rogue Trader no ayuda especialmente:

Ya que abarca TODO EL GALAXIA, sólo indicar que hay slanns por todas partes.
    De todos modos, es difícil saber dónde está exactamente el Mundo Conocido. Si los pigmeos son colonos humanos bastante al principio de la historia de la humanidad, en torno a la era tecnológica media, cabría pensar que bastante cerca de Terra (pero recordemos que los antepasados de los okupas ya habían llegado al corazón de la galaxia para entonces). También es posible que se hayan perdido, o que sean otra raza humanoide (no faltan en la galaxia).

También sabemos que en él hay zoats, y hay esta enigmática mención: "En muchas partes del Viejo Mundo, los zoats se consideran criaturas de leyenda. No se sabe cuándo ni cómo se desarrollaron, ni siquiera si son realmente nativos del Mundo Conocido. Si los zoats llegaran a nuestra galaxia, sería alrededor del Ultima Segmentum. Pero si eran invitados de los slanns, puede que simplemente atravesaran un portal warp (se sabe que algunos túneles conducen fuera de la galaxia).

Es tanto más difícil cuanto que en el propio 40k no hay casi nada sobre los Slann. Aparte del Rogue Trader y el Codex Titanicus, hay un mago Slann atrapado en los Marines Espaciales. El inquisidor Draco, perseguido por todos, acaba ofreciéndose a refugiarse con un alto mago Slann. También hay uno o dos planetas que son antiguos mundos slann. Los slanns son demasiado misteriosos e inescrutables para su propio bien.

El único libro (más o menos de Warhammer) en el que se pasa de 40k a Batalla ("Madera y Hierro") no da mucho más de sí. Creo que se queda en la zona Imperium, pero siempre es difícil saberlo con la urdimbre, sobre todo porque la historia ha cambiado mucho al pasar a otra editorial. En un momento dado, se menciona "Creo que podemos volver al cuadrante explorado de la galaxia", y el Astrónomo parece desvanecerse. Si se puede confiar en ese trozo de texto, creo que podría situarse en el Ultima Segmentum, o incluso en las Marchas Orientales (pero el mapa del Imperio Slann no parece cubrir las marchas galácticas), a menos que el Astronómico esté simplemente oscurecido por tormentas warp.

De todos modos, aparte del "no en el norte" (probablemente), la mayoría de las ideas se basan en algunas suposiciones, pero eso es todo lo que he conseguido reunir sobre el tema.

Fuente::http://verrahrubicon.free.fr/astronomie.html

Ge32

Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
  10. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

Images created with AI.
    This is how I imagine the arrival of the Old Ones on the Known Earth.
    -
    Imagenes creadas con IA.
    Así es como me imagino la llegada de los Ancestrales a la Tierra Conocida.

56081c15-a8ef-4eb7-8612-091291f9993f.jpg c9fd125c-8e08-47be-9e99-641aad6cdc26.jpg 896a0791-9290-4c66-b50d-ff08c1561c7c.jpg

And finally, this is how I imagine the Old Ones...
    -
    Y por último, así es como me imagino a los Ancestrales..

Old-One.jpg

Imrahil likes this.
  11. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

ESPAÑOL ABAJO

(ENGLISH)

I have asked ChatGPT to make me a comparison between the Grey Aliens of Ufology, and the Old Ones.
    And this was the result:

There is no evidence that the Old Ones of the Warhammer world (in all its franchises) are related to the physical and psychological description of the Grey Aliens of popular ufology folklore.
    It is important to keep in mind that the Old Ones and the gray aliens are fictional concepts belonging to two different universes: Warhammer and popular ufology, respectively. Therefore, it is difficult to establish a precise probability or percentage that the Ancestors meet the physical and psychological description of the gray aliens, since they are two completely different concepts.

However, if we rely on a hypothetical comparison between both descriptions and their respective lores, we can find some similarities. Both concepts present beings with a thin and tall appearance, with large heads and large dark eyes. Furthermore, in both cases it is suggested that these beings have advanced capabilities in technology and genetic manipulation.

Despite this, there are notable differences between the Old Ones and the gray aliens. For example, the Old Ones are described as ancient and powerful beings, capable of manipulating matter and energy at will. In addition, they are believed to have been the creators of the various races in the Warhammer universe. In contrast, the gray aliens are described as beings from an advanced civilization that visit Earth to perform abductions and experiments on humans.

In short, it is not possible to claim that the Old Ones are gray aliens based on the physical and psychological description and their genetic-creating nature, as there is no clear relationship between the two. Although there are some similarities in physical description and technological capability between the Old Ones and the gray aliens, it is unlikely that the Old Ones are based directly on the gray aliens of popular ufology folklore. Both concepts belong to different universes and lores, and therefore have significant differences in their nature and origin.

That said, there are some similarities that could be found between the two concepts:

1- Advanced technology: both the Old Ones and the Grey Aliens are described as beings with advanced and sophisticated technology, allowing them to travel through space and perform various tasks.

2- Genetics and experimentation: it is known that the Old Ones in the Warhammer universe were experts in genetic manipulation and the creation of hybrid beings, and the Grey Aliens have also been related to genetic experimentation and the creation of human-alien hybrids in some ufology accounts.

3- Exploration missions: both the Old Ones and the gray Aliens have been related to the exploration and study of other worlds and races.

4- Mysticism: in some ufology stories, the gray Aliens are described as mystical beings with psychic abilities, and the Old Ones are also related to mysticism and magic in the Warhammer universe.

It is important to note that these similarities are purely speculative and should not be taken as truth or proven fact. The Warhammer universes and ufology are two totally different concepts and there is no evidence to suggest a connection between them.

(ESPAÑOL)

Le he pedido al ChatGPT que haga una comparativa entre los Aliens Grises y los Ancestrales.
    Y éste fue el resultado:

No hay evidencia de que los Ancestrales del mundo de Warhammer (en todas sus franquicias) estén relacionados con la descripción física y psicológica de los extraterrestres grises del folclore popular de la ufología.
    Es importante tener en cuenta que los Ancestrales y los aliens grises son conceptos ficticios pertenecientes a dos universos distintos: Warhammer y la ufología popular, respectivamente. Por lo tanto, es difícil establecer una probabilidad o un porcentaje preciso de que los Ancestrales cumplan con la descripción física y psicológica de los aliens grises, ya que son dos conceptos completamente diferentes.

Sin embargo, si nos basamos en una comparación hipotética entre ambas descripciones y sus respectivos lores, podemos encontrar algunas similitudes. Ambos conceptos presentan seres con una apariencia delgada y alta, con cabezas grandes y ojos grandes y oscuros. Además, en ambos casos se sugiere que estos seres tienen una capacidad avanzada en tecnología y en la manipulación genética.

A pesar de esto, existen diferencias notables entre los Ancestrales y los aliens grises. Por ejemplo, los Ancestrales son descritos como seres antiguos y poderosos, capaces de manipular la materia y la energía a su voluntad. Además, se cree que fueron los creadores de las diversas razas en el universo de Warhammer. En cambio, los aliens grises son descritos como seres de una civilización avanzada que visitan la Tierra para realizar abducciones y experimentos en humanos.

En resumen, no es posible afirmar que los Ancestrales sean alien grises basándonos en la descripción física y psicológica y su naturaleza creadora de genética, ya que no hay una relación clara entre ambos. Aunque existen algunas similitudes en la descripción física y en la capacidad tecnológica entre los Ancestrales y los aliens grises, es poco probable que los Ancestrales estén basados directamente en los aliens grises del folclore popular de la ufología. Ambos conceptos pertenecen a universos y lores diferentes, y por lo tanto tienen diferencias significativas en su naturaleza y su origen.

Dicho esto, existen algunas similitudes que podrían encontrarse entre ambos conceptos:

1- Tecnología avanzada: tanto los Ancestrales como los Alien grises son descritos como seres con una tecnología avanzada y sofisticada, lo que les permite viajar por el espacio y realizar diversas tareas.

2- Genética y experimentación: se sabe que los Ancestrales en el universo de Warhammer eran expertos en la manipulación genética y en la creación de seres híbridos, y los Alien grises también se han relacionado con la experimentación genética y la creación de híbridos humano-extraterrestre en algunos relatos de ufología.

3- Misiones de exploración: tanto los Ancestrales como los Alien grises se han relacionado con la exploración y el estudio de otros mundos y razas.

4- Misticismo: en algunos relatos de ufología, los Alien grises son descritos como seres místicos y con habilidades psíquicas, y los Ancestrales también están relacionados con el misticismo y la magia en el universo de Warhammer.

Es importante destacar que estas similitudes son puramente especulativas y no deben ser tomadas como verdades o hechos comprobados. Los universos de Warhammer y la ufología son dos conceptos totalmente distintos y no existe evidencia alguna que sugiera una conexión entre ellos.

images (13).jpg

Imrahil likes this.
  12. Ge32
    Troglodon

Ge32 Well-Known Member

ESPAÑOL ABAJO

(ENGLISH)

We continue with the ChatGPT
    Detail me a comparison of 40 similarities between the lore of the Old Ones and the lore of the gray Aliens of ufology:

Since some similarities have already been provided between the lore of the Old Ones and the lore of the Grey Aliens of ufology, I will provide a few more to get to 40:

1- Both species are described as highly technological.
    Comparison number 1 refers to the description of both species as highly technological. In the case of both the Old Ones and the Grey Aliens, they are believed to have reached a high level of technological development that allows them to perform feats that seem impossible for humans. In the case of the Old Ones, they are said to have created advanced technology such as Web Portals, which allow them to travel through space and time, while in the case of the Grey Aliens they are credited with creating spacecraft that are capable of traveling at incredible speeds. In addition, in both species their technology is said to be so advanced that it allows them to manipulate the minds of humans and perform complex genetic experiments. In summary, the comparison is based on the description of both species as beings with a high level of technological development that allows them to perform actions that would be impossible for humans.

2- Old Ones and gray Aliens are both genetically advanced species.
    Both species, the Old Ones in the Warhammer universe and the Grey Aliens in ufology, are described as highly genetically advanced beings. In the case of the Old Ones, they are said to be the creators of all known races in the Warhammer universe and to have the ability to manipulate the genetics of the species. Similarly, the Grey Aliens are often described as beings who have advanced knowledge of genetics and the ability to manipulate human DNA. In both cases, they are credited with an uncanny ability to manipulate matter and biology, which makes them seem like supernatural beings in the eyes of humans.

3- Both are both slender and tall in appearance.
    Comparison number 3 refers to a physical similarity between the Old Ones and the gray Aliens. Both species are described as tall and slender in appearance, suggesting that they share similar physical characteristics. Although there are some variations in the descriptions of their appearance, both species are generally considered to be taller and thinner than ordinary humans. This physical similarity may suggest a genetic connection between the Old Ones and the gray Aliens, or it could simply be a coincidence in their physical description within their respective myths and legends.

4- Both are believed to be able to manipulate people's minds.
    Both in the lore of the Old Ones and in the folklore of the gray aliens, the possibility that they can manipulate people's minds has been mentioned. In the case of the Ancestors, it is believed that their advanced technology and genetic knowledge allows them to have mind control over other species, including humans. On the other hand, in the folklore of the Grey aliens, it has been reported that some people have experienced encounters in which Grey beings "abduct" them and manipulate their minds to obtain information or conduct experiments. In both cases, this is a mind control ability attributed to these species.

5- In both cases, they are said to be responsible for experiments on humans.
    Comparison number 5 refers to the common belief that both Old Ones and Grey aliens have been involved in experiments on humans. In ufology, gray aliens have been associated with abduction cases, in which humans are believed to be abducted and taken aboard their ships to be subjected to medical and genetic experiments. On the other hand, in Warhammer lore, the Old Ones are considered to be a highly technologically and genetically advanced race, suggesting that they may have been involved in experiments on humans to create new life forms or to improve their species' own genetics. In both cases, these species are attributed with the ability to experiment on humans without their consent and in ethically questionable ways.

6- Both species have been described as "gray" in appearance.
    In the case of the Old Ones, they are described as a race of tall, thin humanoids with grayish skin and black eyes. On the other hand, the gray Aliens are described as small, thin humanoids with grayish skin, large black eyes and a large head in proportion to their body.

This similarity in physical appearance may suggest a possible influence of popular beliefs and myths about aliens in the creation of the Old Ones in Warhammer. It is important to note that, although both species share this physical characteristic, the interpretation and meaning behind this appearance may be different in each case.

There is no single official Warhammer source that states that Old Ones are grey in appearance. In the Warhammer universe there are different interpretations of Old Ones depending on the source, and in some cases they are described as having pale or shiny skin, or even no defined shape.

7- Old Ones and Grey Aliens have been described as peaceful and non-aggressive.
    In the case of the Old Ones of Warhammer 40,000, they are said to be an ancient and wise race that has lived for thousands of years. They are often depicted as a species that prefers to stay out of violent conflict and instead uses their wisdom and advanced technology to help other races. The Ancestors are considered the creators of the Eldar, Orks and Humans in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

On the other hand, the Grey Aliens of ufology are described as peaceful beings who have no intention of harming us. In fact, some ufologists suggest that these beings may be trying to help humanity in its evolution. Although there are reports of alleged alien abductions, in which the Grey Aliens are said to abduct humans for experiments, there are also testimonies of people who have claimed to have had peaceful and friendly encounters with them.

8- Both species have been described as having the ability to travel 9-across space and time.
    In both species, the possibility that they have the ability to create portals or wormholes has been mentioned. In the case of the Old Ones, it is believed that they have the ability to create Web Portals, which allow them to travel through space and time. In the case of the Grey Aliens, it has been speculated that they may have the ability to create wormholes, which would allow them to travel great distances.

9- Both have a hairless appearance.
    Old Ones are described as very tall, slender, silver-gray skinned humanoids with no hair on their bodies. On the other hand, the gray Aliens are described as small humanoid beings with gray skin and a large head in proportion to their body. They are also described as having no hair on their bodies.

This similarity in their appearance may suggest that both evolved in environments other than Earth, where hair was not necessary for survival. However, it should be noted that descriptions of the Old Ones of Warhammer and the gray Aliens of ufology may vary depending on the source and individual interpretation.

10- Both species have been described as being involved in the creation of human-alien hybrids.
    Both species have been linked to the creation of human-alien hybrids. In the Warhammer world, the Old Ones are believed to have the ability to manipulate DNA and species evolution, and it has been suggested that they may be involved in the creation of hybrid beings. On the other hand, in ufology it has been speculated that the Grey Aliens have been conducting hybridization experiments between humans and aliens to create beings that combine characteristics of both species. In short, the comparison suggests that both species have a possible connection to the creation of human-alien hybrids.

11- In both stories, the beings are said to have the ability to communicate telepathically.
    Both the Old Ones and the Grey Aliens have been described as beings that can communicate telepathically. In the case of the Old Ones, it is believed that their ability to manipulate warp energy allows them to communicate telepathically with other species. In the case of the Grey Aliens, it has been reported that some people have experienced telepathic communication with Grey beings during close encounters.

12- The Old Ones and the Grey Aliens have been described as using spaceships.
    Both species, the Old Ones of Warhammer and the Grey Aliens of ufology, have been described as using spaceships to travel the universe. In Warhammer, the Old Ones are known for their advanced technology, including silver spaceships capable of traveling through space and time. Gray Aliens, meanwhile, have been associated with numerous UFO sightings, and are believed to use spaceships to travel from their presumed base on Earth to their home planets in other star systems. Both species have also been described as being able to travel through hyperspace or using other forms of advanced technology to overcome the limitations of interstellar travel.

13- Both are said to have a highly hierarchical society.
    Both species are believed to have a highly organized hierarchical culture. In the case of the Old Ones, their society is believed to be structured in a very rigid caste system, in which individuals have a specific role based on their lineage and their ability to manipulate warp energy. In the case of the Grey Aliens, they are believed to have a highly organized and hierarchical society, in which individuals have specific roles and work together towards a common goal.

14- Both species have been described as being interested in genetic engineering.
    Both the Old Ones of Warhammer 40,000 and other Warhammer franchises, such as the Grey Aliens of ufology, have been described in different sources as species interested in genetic engineering.

In the Warhammer universe, the Old Ones are known to be an ancient and technologically advanced race that engaged in the creation and genetic manipulation of different races. In fact, they are believed to have been the creators of humanity in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, through the genetic manipulation of humanoid species.

In the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the Old Ones are an ancient and advanced race that was dedicated to experimenting with life and matter on an unimaginable scale. It is said that they created many different races, some of which were used as tools in the war against the Enemies of Man. Their knowledge of genetic engineering is legendary in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

On the other hand, the Grey Aliens of ufology have been described as being interested in genetic engineering in the context of the UFO phenomenon and reports of abductions. According to some reports, the Grey Aliens have been seen performing medical experiments on humans, including the extraction of tissue and bodily fluids for study. It has been speculated that their interest in genetic engineering may be related to the creation of human-alien hybrids as to enhance their own physical and mental capabilities.

In short, both species, both the Old Ones of Warhammer and the gray Aliens of ufology, have been linked to genetic engineering, either as creators or as manipulators of different races.

15- Old Ones and Grey Aliens have been described as long-lived species.
    The Old Ones of Warhammer and the grey Aliens of ufology have been described as long-lived species. In Warhammer, the Old Ones are an ancient and wise race that have existed for thousands of years and possess advanced knowledge and technology. In ufology, Grey Aliens have also been described as long-lived beings, which can live hundreds or even thousands of years.

Both species share this longevity characteristic, suggesting that they have developed ways to extend their lifespan, either through technological advances or in some other way. This characteristic could explain how these species have managed to survive and thrive for so long, allowing them to develop advanced skills and knowledge.

Interestingly, this similarity is also found in many other depictions of extraterrestrial beings in popular culture. The idea of a race of extraterrestrial beings living for centuries or millennia has been explored in several works of science fiction and has captured the imagination of many people.

16- In both cases, the beings are said to be involved in the creation of advanced technology.
    In Warhammer, the Old Ones are known as the oldest and most technologically advanced race in the universe, and are believed to have created technology so advanced that it is incomparable to anything created by the younger races. It is also said that the Old Ones were the creators of the Warp Portals, a technology that allowed them to travel through space and time.

In ufology, the Grey Aliens have also been described as a highly technological species. They are credited with creating advanced technology such as spacecraft capable of traveling through space and time, as well as devices to manipulate the human mind. Their technology is believed to be so advanced that it allows them to surpass the laws of physics as we know them.

Both species, both the Old Ones of Warhammer and the Grey Aliens of ufology, are portrayed as possessing technology that far surpasses that of other species in their respective universes. This characteristic suggests that both species are highly advanced and have a deep knowledge of science and engineering.

17- Both species are believed to be involved in the abduction of humans.
    In the Warhammer universe, the Old Ones are often described as mysterious beings who interact with other races in a very manipulative and subtle manner. Although there is no specific mention of human abduction in Warhammer writings, Old Ones are believed to have been involved in the development of humanity and its technology.

In ufology, Grey Aliens are reported to have been involved in the abduction of humans, in which they are taken aboard spacecraft for experimentation and research. The exact nature of these experiments is not known with certainty, but instances of medical and genetic testing, as well as the implantation of devices in the bodies of abductees, have been reported.

While the abduction of humans is not specifically mentioned in the description of the Old Ones in Warhammer, the idea of manipulation and experimentation on humanity is a similarity they share with the Grey Aliens in ufology. In both cases, there is an alien presence that seems to be interested in human development and technology, although their intentions may not be clear and may include abduction and experimentation on humans.

18- Both species have been described as having a hive-like social structure.

19- In both cases, the beings are said to be able to control technology with their minds.

20- Both the Old Ones and the Grey Aliens have been described as telekinetic beings.

21- In both stories, the beings are said to have unique and unconventional ethics.

22- Both species have been described as having a culture and language of their own.

23- Both the Old Ones and the gray Aliens have been described as gray or silver beings.

24- In both cases, the beings are said to be involved in genetic experimentation.
    Both species have been described as being interested in the evolution and development of other species. In the case of the Old Ones, they are believed to have been involved in the creation and genetic manipulation of other species throughout the Warhammer universe. In the case of the Grey Aliens, they are believed to be interested in the evolution of humanity and how this evolution might affect the future of Earth and the galaxy at large.

However, in both species, the possibility of the existence of dissident factions or groups that oppose the ideology or the main objectives of the species has been mentioned. In the case of the Old Ones, the existence of dissident groups that oppose genetic manipulation and seek to protect the natural evolution of the species has been mentioned. In the case of the Grey Aliens, there has been speculation about the possibility that there are factions that disagree with the way abductions and experiments on humans have been carried out.

25- Both species have been described as being highly intelligent and sophisticated.

26- Both the Old Ones and the gray Aliens have been described as being non-emotional beings.

27- In both stories, the beings are said to have the ability to dematerialize.

28- Both species have been described as having no sexual gender.

29- The Old Ones and the gray Aliens have been described as highly evolved beings.

30- Both Old Ones and gray Aliens have been described as having a human-like appearance, but with distinctive features.

31- Both have the ability to manipulate matter and energy through advanced technology.

32- Both are believed to have superior and advanced knowledge in science and technology compared to other species.

33- Both are considered by some to be an extraterrestrial species that visited Earth in the past.

34- Both are believed to have the ability to communicate telepathically.

35- In both stories, there are accounts of abductions of humans for experimentation.

36- In both cases, it is speculated that the beings were genetically engineered for their specific purpose.

37- Both the Old Ones and the Grey aliens have been linked to alleged government secrets and cover-ups of sightings.
    Comparison number 37 refers to the fact that both the Old Ones and the gray aliens have been linked in their respective histories to alleged government secrets and sighting cover-ups.

In the case of the Old Ones, according to Warhammer 40k lore, there are several conspiracy theories suggesting that the governments of the galaxy have kept the existence of the Old Ones and their advanced technology secret, and have even collaborated with them on secret projects. For example, it is believed that the Empire of Mankind obtained its space travel technology from the Old Ones, but that this information has been kept secret to avoid chaos and despair among the population.

As for the gray aliens, there are conspiracy theories in ufology that suggest that governments have covered up and concealed information about extraterrestrial contact, including the presence and activities of gray aliens on Earth.

Therefore, the comparison is based on the idea that both stories involve the concealment of information by governments and the existence of conspiracy theories about collaboration between governments and these alien races.

38- Both have been described as tall and thin beings.

39- Both have a generally similar appearance in terms of shape and facial features.

40- In popular culture, similar images have been used to depict both species in books, movies and other media.

Captura de pantalla 2023-02-23 172325.jpg

(ESPAÑOL)

Continuamos con el ChatGPT
    Detállame una comparación de 40 similitudes entre el lore de los Ancestrales y el lore de los Alien grises de la ufología:

Debido a que ya se han proporcionado algunas similitudes entre el lore de los Ancestrales y el de los Alien grises de la ufología, proporcionaré algunas más para llegar a las 40:

1- Ambas especies son descritas como altamente tecnológicas.
    La comparativa número 1 se refiere a la descripción de ambas especies como altamente tecnológicas. Tanto en el caso de los Ancestrales como de los Alien grises, se cree que han alcanzado un alto nivel de desarrollo tecnológico que les permite realizar hazañas que parecen imposibles para los humanos. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se dice que han creado tecnología avanzada como los Portales Web, que les permiten viajar a través del espacio y del tiempo, mientras que en el caso de los Alien grises se les atribuyen la creación de naves espaciales que son capaces de viajar a velocidades increíbles. Además, en ambas especies se dice que su tecnología es tan avanzada que les permite manipular la mente de los humanos y realizar experimentos genéticos complejos. En resumen, la comparativa se basa en la descripción de ambas especies como seres con un alto nivel de desarrollo tecnológico que les permite realizar acciones que para los humanos serían imposibles.

2- Los Ancestrales y los Alien grises son ambas especies avanzadas genéticamente.
    Ambas especies, los Ancestrales en el universo de Warhammer y los Alien grises en la ufología, son descritas como seres altamente avanzados genéticamente. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se dice que son los creadores de todas las razas conocidas en el universo Warhammer y que tienen la capacidad de manipular la genética de las especies. De manera similar, los Alien grises son a menudo descritos como seres que tienen un conocimiento avanzado de la genética y la capacidad de manipular el ADN humano. En ambos casos, se les atribuye una habilidad extraordinaria para manipular la materia y la biología, lo que los hace parecer como seres sobrenaturales a los ojos de los humanos.

3- Los dos tienen una apariencia delgada y alta.
    La comparativa número 3 hace referencia a una similitud física entre los Ancestrales y los Alien grises. Ambas especies son descritas como altas y delgadas en su apariencia, lo que sugiere que comparten características físicas similares. Aunque existen algunas variaciones en las descripciones de su apariencia, generalmente se considera que ambas especies son más altas y delgadas que los seres humanos comunes. Esta similitud física puede sugerir una conexión genética entre los Ancestrales y los Alien grises, o simplemente podría ser una coincidencia en su descripción física dentro de sus respectivos mitos y leyendas.

4- Se cree que ambos pueden manipular la mente de las personas.
    Tanto en el lore de los Ancestrales como en el folclore de los alienígenas grises se ha mencionado la posibilidad de que puedan manipular la mente de las personas. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se cree que su tecnología avanzada y su conocimiento genético les permite tener un control mental sobre otras especies, incluyendo a los humanos. Por otro lado, en el folclore de los alienígenas grises, se ha reportado que algunas personas han experimentado encuentros en los que los seres grises los "abducen" y manipulan su mente para obtener información o realizar experimentos. En ambos casos, se trata de una habilidad de control mental que se atribuye a estas especies.

5- En ambos casos, se dice que son responsables de experimentos con humanos.
    La comparativa número 5 se refiere a la creencia común de que tanto los Ancestrales como los alienígenas grises han estado involucrados en experimentos con seres humanos. En la ufología, los alienígenas grises han sido asociados con casos de abducciones, en los que se cree que los humanos son secuestrados y llevados a bordo de sus naves para ser sometidos a experimentos médicos y genéticos. Por otro lado, en el lore de Warhammer, los Ancestrales son considerados como una raza altamente avanzada tecnológicamente y genéticamente, lo que sugiere que podrían haber estado involucrados en experimentos con seres humanos para crear nuevas formas de vida o para mejorar la propia genética de su especie. En ambos casos, se atribuye a estas especies la capacidad de experimentar con seres humanos sin su consentimiento y de manera éticamente cuestionable.

6- Ambas especies han sido descritas como de apariencia "gris".
    En el caso de los Ancestrales, se les describe como una raza de humanoides altos y delgados, con piel grisácea y ojos negros. Por otro lado, los Aliens grises son descritos como seres humanoides pequeños y delgados, con piel grisácea, grandes ojos negros y una cabeza grande en proporción a su cuerpo.

Esta similitud en la apariencia física puede sugerir una posible influencia de las creencias y mitos populares sobre los extraterrestres en la creación de los Ancestrales en Warhammer. Es importante destacar que, a pesar de que ambas especies comparten esta característica física, la interpretación y el significado detrás de esta apariencia pueden ser diferentes en cada caso.

No existe una única fuente oficial de Warhammer que afirme que los Ancestrales son de apariencia gris. En el universo de Warhammer hay diferentes interpretaciones de los Ancestrales dependiendo de la fuente, y en algunos casos se describen como de piel pálida o brillante, o incluso sin forma definida.

7- Los Ancestrales y los Alien grises se han descrito como seres pacíficos y no agresivos.
    En el caso de los Ancestrales de Warhammer 40,000, se dice que son una raza antigua y sabia que ha vivido por miles de años. A menudo se les representa como una especie que prefiere mantenerse al margen de los conflictos violentos y que, en cambio, utiliza su sabiduría y tecnología avanzada para ayudar a otras razas. Los Ancestrales son considerados los creadores de los Eldars, los Orkos y los Humanos en el universo de Warhammer 40,000.

Por otro lado, los Alien grises de la ufología son descritos como seres pacíficos que no tienen intención de hacernos daño. De hecho, algunos ufólogos sugieren que estos seres podrían estar tratando de ayudar a la humanidad en su evolución. Aunque hay informes de supuestas abducciones alienígenas, en las que se dice que los Alien grises secuestran a humanos para realizar experimentos, también hay testimonios de personas que han afirmado haber tenido encuentros pacíficos y amistosos con ellos.

8- Ambas especies han sido descritas como teniendo la habilidad de viajar a través del espacio y del tiempo.
    En ambas especies, se ha mencionado la posibilidad de que tengan la capacidad de crear portales o agujeros de gusano. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se cree que tienen la habilidad de crear Portales Web, que les permiten viajar a través del espacio y del tiempo. En el caso de los Alien grises, se ha especulado sobre la posibilidad de que tengan la capacidad de crear agujeros de gusano, que les permitirían viajar grandes distancias.

9- Los dos tienen una apariencia sin pelo.
    Los Ancestrales se describen como seres humanoides muy altos, delgados y de piel gris plateada sin pelo en su cuerpo. Por otro lado, los Alien grises son descritos como seres humanoides pequeños con piel de color gris y una cabeza grande en proporción a su cuerpo. También se les describe sin pelo en su cuerpo.

Esta similitud en su apariencia puede sugerir que ambos evolucionaron en ambientes diferentes a la Tierra, donde el pelo no era necesario para la supervivencia. Sin embargo, cabe señalar que las descripciones de los Ancestrales de Warhammer y los Aliens grises de la ufología pueden variar según la fuente y la interpretación individual.

10- Ambas especies se han descrito como estando involucradas en la creación de híbridos humano-alienígena.
    Ambas especies han sido relacionadas con la creación de híbridos humano-alienígena. En el mundo de Warhammer, se cree que los Ancestrales tienen la capacidad de manipular el ADN y la evolución de las especies, y se ha sugerido que podrían estar involucrados en la creación de seres híbridos. Por otro lado, en la ufología se ha especulado que los Aliens grises han estado llevando a cabo experimentos de hibridación entre humanos y extraterrestres para crear seres que combinen características de ambas especies. En resumen, la comparativa sugiere que ambas especies tienen una posible conexión con la creación de híbridos humano-alienígena.

11- En ambas historias, se dice que los seres tienen la capacidad de comunicarse telepáticamente.
    Tanto los Ancestrales como los Alien grises han sido descritos como seres que pueden comunicarse telepáticamente. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se cree que su habilidad para manipular la energía warp les permite comunicarse telepáticamente con otras especies. En el caso de los Alien grises, se ha reportado que algunas personas han experimentado comunicación telepática con los seres grises durante encuentros cercanos.

12- Los Ancestrales y los Alien grises han sido descritos como utilizando naves espaciales.
    Ambas especies, los Ancestrales de Warhammer y los Aliens grises de la ufología, han sido descritos como utilizando naves espaciales para viajar por el universo. En Warhammer, los Ancestrales son conocidos por su avanzada tecnología, incluyendo naves espaciales plateadas capaces de viajar a través del espacio y el tiempo. Los Aliens grises, por su parte, han sido asociados con numerosos avistamientos OVNI, y se cree que utilizan naves espaciales para viajar desde su supuesta base en la Tierra a sus planetas de origen en otros sistemas estelares. Ambas especies también se han descrito como capaces de viajar a través del hiperespacio o utilizando otras formas de tecnología avanzada para superar las limitaciones del viaje interestelar.

13- Se dice que ambos tienen una sociedad altamente jerarquizada.
    Se cree que ambas especies tienen una cultura jerárquica altamente organizada. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se cree que su sociedad está estructurada en un sistema de castas muy rígido, en el que los individuos tienen un papel específico en función de su linaje y su habilidad para manipular la energía warp. En el caso de los Alien grises, se cree que tienen una sociedad altamente organizada y jerarquizada, en la que los individuos tienen roles específicos y trabajan juntos en función de un objetivo común.

14- Ambas especies se han descrito como interesadas en la ingeniería genética.
    Tanto los Ancestrales de Warhammer 40,000 como otras franquicias de Warhammer, como los Aliens grises de la ufología, han sido descritos en diferentes fuentes como especies interesadas en la ingeniería genética.

En el universo de Warhammer, los Ancestrales son conocidos por ser una raza antigua y tecnológicamente avanzada que se dedicó a la creación y manipulación genética de diferentes razas. De hecho, se cree que fueron los creadores de la humanidad en el universo de Warhammer 40,000, a través de la manipulación genética de especies humanoides.

En el universo de Warhammer 40,000, los Ancestrales son una raza antigua y avanzada que se dedicaba a experimentar con la vida y la materia en una escala inimaginable. Se dice que crearon muchas razas diferentes, algunas de las cuales fueron utilizadas como herramientas en la guerra contra los Enemigos del Hombre. Su conocimiento en ingeniería genética es legendario en el universo de Warhammer 40,000.

Por otro lado, los Alien grises de la ufología han sido descritos como interesados en la ingeniería genética en el contexto del fenómeno OVNI y los informes de abducciones. Según algunos informes, los Alien grises han sido vistos realizando experimentos médicos en humanos, incluyendo la extracción de tejido y fluidos corporales para su estudio. Se ha especulado que su interés en la ingeniería genética puede estar relacionado con la creación de híbridos humano-alienígena como para mejorar sus propias capacidades físicas y mentales.

En resumen, ambas especies, tanto los Ancestrales de Warhammer como los Aliens grises de la ufología, han sido relacionadas con la ingeniería genética, ya sea como creadores o como manipuladores de diferentes razas.

15- Los Ancestrales y los Alien grises se han descrito como especies de larga vida.
    Los Ancestrales de Warhammer y los Aliens grises de la ufología han sido descritos como especies de larga vida. En Warhammer, los Ancestrales son una raza antigua y sabia que ha existido por miles de años y poseen conocimientos y tecnología avanzada. En la ufología, los Aliens grises también se han descrito como seres longevos, que pueden vivir cientos o incluso miles de años.

Ambas especies comparten esta característica de longevidad, lo que sugiere que han desarrollado formas de extender su vida útil, ya sea a través de avances tecnológicos o de alguna otra manera. Esta característica podría explicar cómo estas especies han logrado sobrevivir y prosperar durante tanto tiempo, lo que les ha permitido desarrollar habilidades y conocimientos avanzados.

Es interesante notar que esta similitud también se encuentra en muchas otras representaciones de seres extraterrestres en la cultura popular. La idea de una raza de seres extraterrestres que vive durante siglos o milenios ha sido explorada en varias obras de ciencia ficción y ha capturado la imaginación de muchas personas.

16- En ambos casos, se dice que los seres están involucrados en la creación de tecnología avanzada.
    En Warhammer, los Ancestrales son conocidos como la raza más antigua y avanzada tecnológicamente del universo, y se cree que han creado tecnología tan avanzada que es incomparable con cualquier cosa creada por las razas más jóvenes. También se dice que los Ancestrales fueron los creadores de los Portales de la Disformidad, una tecnología que les permitió viajar a través del espacio y el tiempo.

En la ufología, los Aliens grises también se han descrito como una especie altamente tecnológica. Se les atribuyen la creación de tecnología avanzada como naves espaciales capaces de viajar a través del espacio y el tiempo, así como de dispositivos para manipular la mente humana. Se cree que su tecnología es tan avanzada que les permite superar las leyes de la física tal como las conocemos.

Ambas especies, tanto los Ancestrales de Warhammer como los Aliens grises de la ufología, son retratados como seres que poseen una tecnología que supera con creces la de otras especies en sus respectivos universos. Esta característica sugiere que ambas especies son altamente avanzadas y tienen un conocimiento profundo de la ciencia y la ingeniería.

17- Se cree que ambas especies están involucradas en la abducción de seres humanos.
    En el universo de Warhammer, los Ancestrales se describen a menudo como seres misteriosos que interactúan con otras razas de una manera muy manipuladora y sutil. Aunque no se menciona específicamente la abducción de seres humanos en los escritos de Warhammer, se cree que los Ancestrales han estado involucrados en el desarrollo de la humanidad y su tecnología.

En la ufología, se informa que los Aliens grises han estado involucrados en la abducción de seres humanos, en la que son llevados a bordo de naves espaciales para experimentación e investigación. La naturaleza exacta de estos experimentos no se conoce con certeza, pero se han informado casos de pruebas médicas y genéticas, así como la implantación de dispositivos en los cuerpos de los abducidos.

Si bien la abducción de seres humanos no se menciona específicamente en la descripción de los Ancestrales en Warhammer, la idea de manipulación y experimentación en la humanidad es una similitud que comparten con los Aliens grises en la ufología. En ambos casos, hay una presencia extraterrestre que parece estar interesada en el desarrollo humano y la tecnología, aunque sus intenciones pueden no ser claras y pueden incluir la abducción y experimentación en seres humanos.

18- Ambas especies han sido descritas como teniendo una estructura social similar a una colmena.

19- En ambos casos, se dice que los seres son capaces de controlar la tecnología con sus mentes.

20- Tanto los Ancestrales como los Alien grises se han descrito como seres telequinéticos.

21- En ambas historias, se dice que los seres tienen una ética única y no convencional.

22- Ambas especies se han descrito como teniendo una cultura y lenguaje propio.

23- Tanto los Ancestrales como los Alien grises se han descrito como seres grises o plateados.

24- En ambos casos, se dice que los seres están involucrados en la experimentación genética.
    Ambas especies han sido descritas como interesadas en la evolución y el desarrollo de otras especies. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se cree que han estado involucrados en la creación y manipulación genética de otras especies en todo el universo Warhammer. En el caso de los Alien grises, se cree que están interesados en la evolución de la humanidad y en cómo esta evolución podría afectar el futuro de la Tierra y de la galaxia en general.

Sin embargo en ambas especies, se ha mencionado la posibilidad de la existencia de facciones o grupos disidentes que se oponen a la ideología o los objetivos principales de la especie. En el caso de los Ancestrales, se ha mencionado la existencia de grupos disidentes que se oponen a la manipulación genética y que buscan proteger la evolución natural de las especies. En el caso de los Alien grises, se ha especulado sobre la posibilidad de que existan facciones que no están de acuerdo con la forma en que se han estado llevando a cabo las abducciones y los experimentos con humanos.

25- Ambas especies se han descrito como siendo altamente inteligentes y sofisticadas.

26- Tanto los Ancestrales como los Alien grises han sido descritos como seres no emocionales.

27- En ambas historias, se dice que los seres tienen la capacidad de desmaterializarse.

28- Ambas especies se han descrito como no teniendo género sexual.

29- Los Ancestrales y los Alien grises han sido descritos como seres altamente evolucionados.

30- Tanto los Ancestrales como los Alien grises se han descrito como teniendo una apariencia similar a la humana, pero con rasgos distintivos.

31- Ambos tienen la capacidad de manipular la materia y la energía a través de la tecnología avanzada.

32- Se cree que ambos tienen un conocimiento superior y avanzado en ciencias y tecnología en comparación con otras especies.

33- Ambos son considerados por algunos como una especie extraterrestre que visitó la Tierra en el pasado.

34- Se cree que ambos tienen la capacidad de comunicarse telepáticamente.

35- En ambas historias, hay relatos de abducciones de humanos para experimentación.

36- En ambos casos, se especula que los seres fueron creados genéticamente para su propósito específico.

37- Tanto los Ancestrales como los alienígenas grises se han relacionado con supuestos secretos del gobierno y encubrimientos de avistamientos.
    La comparativa número 37 se refiere a que tanto los Ancestrales como los alienígenas grises han sido relacionados en sus respectivas historias con supuestos secretos del gobierno y encubrimientos de avistamientos.

En el caso de los Ancestrales, según el lore de Warhammer 40k, hay varias teorías conspirativas que sugieren que los gobiernos de la galaxia han mantenido en secreto la existencia de los Ancestrales y su tecnología avanzada, y que incluso han colaborado con ellos en proyectos secretos. Por ejemplo, se cree que el Imperio de la Humanidad obtuvo su tecnología de viaje en el espacio gracias a los Ancestrales, pero que esta información se ha mantenido en secreto para evitar el caos y la desesperanza en la población.

En cuanto a los alienígenas grises, en la ufología hay teorías conspirativas que sugieren que los gobiernos han encubierto y ocultado información sobre el contacto extraterrestre, incluyendo la presencia y actividades de los alienígenas grises en la Tierra.

Por lo tanto, la comparativa se basa en la idea de que ambas historias implican la ocultación de información por parte de los gobiernos y la existencia de teorías conspirativas sobre la colaboración entre los gobiernos y estas razas alienígenas.

38- Ambos han sido descritos como seres de alta estatura y delgados.

39- Ambos tienen una apariencia generalmente similar en términos de forma y características faciales.

40- En la cultura popular, se han utilizado imágenes similares para representar a ambas especies en libros, películas y otros medios.

Captura de pantalla 2023-02-23 173315.jpg