1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any other Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes players out there?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl, May 26, 2017.

1. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Padme’s kit has been leaked on swgoh.gg:
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/padme-amidala/

I actually really like it. It’s strong enough to take on even the KOTOR metas (Padme is immune to Fear - in your face Darth Revan and Dark Side Bastila!) yet it doesn’t appear to be OP on the level those metas are. Interesting to see that even though Galactic Republic of course benefit the most from Padme, she also has some synergies that work for every light side character - could result in some really interesting combos. I’ve already got an idea for a team featuring Padme, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Grand Master Yoda and General Kenobi (the latter I still haven’t got but we’ve just had a Revan player come into our guild who can solo the HAAT raid, and he’s very kindly agreed to let everyone else have a go with all the toons they can in the HAAT before he uses his super team to solo it and finish it off, giving everyone the rewards, so I look forward to start raking in some more General Kenobi shards soon - although I do have 55 of them already from the month where General Kenobi was the daily login character).

ravagekitteh likes this.