1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Any other Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes players out there?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl, May 26, 2017.

1. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

2. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Carnasaur

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Well-Known Member

Have you seen Bossk is on the way? I’m really hoping they’ll make him really easy to upgrade once the marquee is over as I really want him for Credits Heist and Training Droid Smuggling as it’ll give me a good chance of throwing out either Boba Fett or ST Han who I really don’t enjoy using.

Bowser likes this.
  3. ravagekitteh
    Terradon

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

How come you don't like using them? Is it the mechanics or is it to do with the fact you dislike Boba as a character?

Bowser likes this.
  4. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Carnasaur

A bit of both. ST Han is really boring to use as a character and Boba isn't that fun to use either in my eyes - certainly not compared to a character like Bossk. Also I think Boba is highly overrated both in the game and in the fanbase - it's the lore that powers him up as the best bounty hunter ever yet in the films he is pathetic. I never like to level up characters I don't like - it's a waste of my resources. Most of the characters in my inventory that haven't been levelled up very much at all are like that because I'm not interested in using them, although some of them are like that just because I haven't had the time or resources to level them up.

Bowser likes this.
  5. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Carnasaur

Bossk’s Profile is up!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167449/kit-reveal-bossk/p1

I’m surprised they didn’t make more use of his grenades or anything like that, and also that they’ve made him more like the Legends Bossk who was as cruel as Bounty Hunters get, rather than the Canon Bossk who was an honourable fighter, but I love his second special ability - I think it’s really ‘Lizardman’ if you get what I mean.

Predictions are that his marquee event will appear on May 4th, along with reworks for several of the major Bounty Hunters (Boba already got a rework before so his new rework isn’t very much, thank the Gods, whereas I’m pleased to see IG-88 and Greedo have become more competent as I’ve got both of those and enjoy using them).

Bowser likes this.
  6. ravagekitteh
    Terradon

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

Looks like we're getting another Han and Chewie. I do believe you can now make a squad entirely out of Hans now

7. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Carnasaur

You can indeed, but I won’t be using one. Rogue One for the win