1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AOS may not be that bad after all...

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Seraphandy, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Teve Torbes
    Skink

Teve Torbes Active Member

Honestly, the Old World lives on through video games and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition is coming out soon. And there's nothing stopping you from running Age of Sigmar in the Old World if you want. Or just find some grognards and play your favorite edition of Fantasy. I'm sure there's more people open to playing old editions of Fantasy than some of the games I'm into.

2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Well said. There are still "many" of us who keep the Old World alive. Fluff/lore doesn't just disappear. We have so much material at our disposal and it acts as a perfect springboard for us to create our own stories and characters within the setting.

Also, having CA spend so much time and effort in creating their Total War: Warhammer game is also really fantastic. Who would have guessed that we would ever see such a thing.

3. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

Im truly impressed with what I have seen of
    warhammer 2

Also..... @NIGHTBRINGER in an AOS thread

4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Well someone has to keep the rest of you honest! ;)