1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LO's Second AoD: The Arena of Alliteration

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Xlcontiqu, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Wolf
    Kroxigor

Wolf Member

Oh come on! Don't tell me that I've just read through an amazing 18 pages worth of amazing hacking, slashing and betting only to find the ending has yet to be written!! Oh well, guess I'll hit the books again... :(

2. ryan88
    Saurus

ryan88 New Member

ha! believe me when I say that I more than most of you have been holding my breath here :p

3. Xlcontiqu
    Ripperdactil

Xlcontiqu New Member

Sorry, sorry guys. I promise I'll get it up tomorrow. Setting an alarm to write it now!

4. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

...any word?

5. Xlcontiqu
    Ripperdactil

Xlcontiqu New Member

The conclusion of the second Arena of Death!

Xlcontiqu vs. ryan88

The Highborn started off quickly, Sir Quinn unable to fend off two quick blows, aimed right at his head. The talisman around his neck flashing brightly twice, warding off both blades that would have severed his neck. The quick blows caught him off guard, but not his horse. His horse struck out quickly and landed a crushing blow on the ribs of the Highborn. Undeterred, the Highborn continued his assualts, but this time the Grandmaster was ready, fending off his blows and landing another on the already wounded wardancer. They began a deadly dance, the Highborn's magical Spites warding off all Sir Quinn's blows, and the Grandmaster's armor keeping him safe. Just as it appeared Sir Quinn might win, the Highborn launched another assualt, catching him off guard. Luckily, his magical amulet saved him yet again, allowing him to land a finishing blow the Highborn. (Yes, the horse scored the first wound. The Highborn would have won, if not for some lucky ward saves. The lack of armor really hurt the Highborn, as he passed almost all his Toughness tests.)

Victor: Xlcontiqu

So I take the victory again, even though I was really hoping not to win. In the next Arena of Death, I will most likely not enter to allow someone else to take the win. :)

Well fought by all competitors and I will be putting up the next Arena of Death within the week, most likely on Friday or Saturday, so see you then!

6. Mister Blak
    Skink

Mister Blak New Member

What do you do in the event of a draw Xlcontiqu? You should give it some thought, especially with things like the TK's curse.

Just dropping in. Those little storiettes are awesome :).

7. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

Ah, result :)
    Any plans to do another? I'd love to participate, and enjoyed the fight descriptions.