1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and villainy game thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Revered_Guardian, Nov 27, 2009.

1. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

I myself can say that I know neither.
    I didn't know I had a fellow assassin and as far as I know I was the only one actually assassinating people. o_O

Cheers!

2. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

At first you were the only assassin..but after you got caught in turn 2 I had to do SOMETHING :p

3. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Sorry, had an idea and had to roll with it! lol ;)

4. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Hehe, I still blame the accursed letter x for that. :D

Cheers!

5. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

As the gors poured out of the buildings i walked away the sigil of beast burning brightly through my clothes. i finf the nearest bray-shaman and have him switch the curse. As he chants the clothes start to rip away. horns sprout bloddily from my head. It takes only a couple of minutes for the metamorphasis to take place. I step out as first-horn Scraa of the Black horn tribe.

The tell was my gesture towards someone. hope everyone had as much fun as me. :D

6. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Sad to see the game die.. Oh well, maybe we can try to start another one up in a few weeks/months. I have a couple of ideas in mind to make it more interesting. And I really want to get the general chat forum more active so we get to know each other better and get a community feel here.

Dreadgrass, very good work spotting the assassin so early in the game. Despite the end fluff (oh well, its STILL not as bad as how Storm of Chaos ended :p) I consider this a good victory for the good guys.

It was an interesting idea to make a 'general' who got two votes worth every turn. Really, I am surprised I survived though. As an assassin, the first person I would target would be the guy with two votes. That percentage of extra weight in votes is invaluable and could really make or break an assassins day, in fact I think we only just got enough votes to kill hellbreaker when I got two didn't we?

7. novatomato
    Razordon

novatomato Member

your two gave it one over the required vote. As it was though the only option for voting was hellbreaker so it really was inevitable that he would have gone.

8. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Yeah, sad to see the game die but unfortunately it had quieted right down compared to the walls of posts I was seeing every morning when I logged on lol!

Thanks Revered for running a great show and I hope we can get another up and running sometime...