1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and Villainy rules and signup thread!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by strewart, Jul 31, 2009.

1. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Well, in the name of Kroxigor01 im going to keep killing lurkers!

Vote: Gexmofia.

2. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

since that didna work las' time why hot try killin' the most active. 'sspecially the one who tried to prove that killin lurkers was a good idea.

3. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Why you ask? WHY? It's kill or be killed and there was asubtle hint that a lurker did it. THAT'S WHY!

Now pull yourself togeather man.

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

There is muttering amongst the guards as to whether suspicion should be thrown at the quiet nobles who seem to stay in the background or not. One says that if they were guilty and hiding, they would leap to their defence when accused to avoid being executed. Another says that they merely have little court training and are out of their depth and scared innocents who wouldn't utter a word to draw attention to themselves even to save their lives. It appears there is a tough decision for the nobles coming up, especially with their number dwindling.

Out of character: I have been resisting commenting on the game so far because I am running it even though I find it much fun and certainly your thought processes are intriguing. I may occasionally add a neutral opinion in the form of the guards. It may or may not contain clues for you. As the GM I am hoping you make a correct decision 'today' to balance the game up a bit, but I'm certainly not going to give anything too obvious away as that would ruin the fun.

5. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

My trust has weakened in kroxigorsftw...

And why would an assassin lurk if it will get them killed?

Vote: kroxigorsftw

6. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

O_O What'd i do? Was it that joke....?

Meh, no hard feelings, i have no idea why they'd lurk if it'd get em killed, but meh.

7. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

A lurking assasin could not say anything that would possibly reveal him.

On the other hand, a lurking assasin knows we hate lurkers! :rage:

So, the question is: what kind of assasin do we have? A lurker is notoriously hard to find out (because he's lurking). But a talking one could betray himself, in fact: he could be on top of things (which {no hard feelings} KroxigorFTW is doing).
    So, KroxigorFTW or a lurker...

I think lurkers should die first, simply because the game gets more active then.
    So, who's lurking? :p

The Hunted

8. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

This game is already too slow for my taste, but i'd prefer no' be left wit' you all dead, so please try to kill tha right 'un please.

9. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Sorry if it's getting slower...
    I've been on the busy side lately, thus haven't bothered really...

So apparently killing the Lurkers wasn't a good idea...
    Umm... I'll hop on the train then.

But still, why would KroxigorsFTW be the assassin if he suggested to kill the people with the least activity?
    Wouldn't it be smarter to go for the active nobles instead?

So...

VOTE: Eternity_Warden

10. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Wow, there is no majority vote so far, and we're ripping ourselves apart. :rolleyes:

11. kroxigor01
    Ripperdactil

kroxigor01 Member

Hurry up and die quicker! :meh:

That way we can start a new game.

12. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

I've gotten about 3085365 assignments to do for school lately, i've been busy as hell as well.

BTW thanks for trying to clear my name. Much apreciated. No hard feelings to anyone.

13. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

People, canya choose ?!

14. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

I say no one gets executed, and we just start night. (unless of course someone has the majority of votes.)

15. strewart
    OldBlood

Eh, I am happy to have no one executed and start night if people want. Maybe it is worth putting a day time limit on, maybe 4 days or a week or something. I figured the game was basically dead though unfortunately.

If you are still watching/playing, post with what you want to do. Straight to night, or current majority?

16. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

There is no majority I think, so night sounds good.

And no, I am not trying to cause nightfall because I want to kill you all in your sleep. I want the game to progress. :smug:

17. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Yes, continue please.
    It is after all a funny game. :)

Cheers!

18. strewart
    OldBlood

Ok, two people in agreement is good enough for me considering how slow the game is going.

Indecisiveness and panic causing arguments between the nobles makes the day pass quickly (that statement is ironic) and the sun is soon setting with no leads on a suspect or agreement on who should be killed. Night falls, and the nobles head to bed quietly.

OOC: From now on, day time will go for a maximum of 5 days and night time a maximum of 2.5 days. Sound reasonable? (You can speak Out Of Character during night)

Assassin(s) please PM me as soon as you see this even if you haven't reached a decision, so I know that you are thinking. In one day I will PM you letting you know it is night if I haven't heard anything.

19. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

OOC:

Where is the game thread?

Also, Im really mad I missed signups, Im actually running one of these in the UE right now I love em soo much..........

The next one better start soon :(

In case no one knows, Im an SV and RPG fanatic...so I skim over the RPG section here alot, but this game was never there, like it is in the UE........

aw well, either way, have fun....and PM me for the next signup :D

20. strewart
    OldBlood

This is the game thread. It would have been good to have another enthusiastic person, at this stage I'm not sure if another one will run. Will have to see if enough people are really interested.

Right, day time!

As dawn breaks after a restless night of wondering who the assassin is, and whether they would wake in the morning, the nobles rise to a red sun. Blood has been spilt. At the morning meal, there is no sign of a body being found, however, but things are deathly quiet, and indeed several of the nobles are missing. It is not until mid morning that Gexmofia's body is found out in the castle gardens, with an arrow in his back and his throat slashed. Footprints indicate he was running at the time, it appears he was out for a latenight walk and surprised by an assassin but esscaped, only to be hunted down in the gardens and stunned from afar by an arrow then finished off in close quarters.

Still alive:
    hellbreaker
    KroxigorsFTW
    Eternity_Warden
    The Hunted

We are down to the final 4.

You have 5 days from this post to talk amongst yourself and come up with a suspect to kill. If a decision is reached earlier of course, day will end earlier.