1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The looming excitement that might be TW warhammer II

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by The Sauric Ace, Mar 9, 2017.

1. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

The Sauric Ace Well-Known Member

Perhaps same faction races will be capable of joining later in the game, as it is with the first one.

I like the idea of rogue armies, kind of dogs of war-ish. Hopefully we'll get them on the game later on. They would fit well within the lustria theme of this game :)

Ritual and Captaniser like this.
  2. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

Captaniser Well-Known Member

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN? LAST SEEN OM HIS WAY DOWN IN THE SEWERS. REPORT ALL SIGHTINGS AND CLUES TOO THE LOCAL WITCH HUNTER´S OFFICE!

[​IMG]

Ritual likes this.
  3. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

Ritual likes this.
  4. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

LOCAL MADMAN SCREAMS ABOUT MANSIZED RAT´S LIVING BELOW OUR CITIES. IN HIS ABSURD RAVING, HE MENTIONED A HUGE, DARK AND SMELLY CITY BELOW OUR FEET. TOO ILLUSTRATE THIS ABSURD CLAIM, THE LOCAL WITCH HUNTER OFFICE HIRED AN ARTIST TO SHOW HOW ABSURD THIS WOULD LOOK. THE MADMAN HAS BEEN DEALT WITH, BY THE LOCAL WITCH HUNTER OFFICE, AND HAVE SEND HIM OF TOO A MADHOUSE, WHERE HE CAN SAY ALL HIS LUNACY´S WITHOUT ATTRACTING ANY UNWANTED ATTENTION.

[​IMG]

THIS PICTURE SHOULD SHOW YOU THAT A CITY THIS DARK, SMELLY AND GLOOMY CAN´T POSSIBLY EXIST, AND EVEN LESS BELOW OUR VERY CAPITAL, ALTDORF.

5. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

The ratmen are going to be a contentious second behind lizards for me to play, as Skaven were my first tabletop army.

Ritual likes this.
  6. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

7. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

THIS SONG IS VERY GOOD, AND COMPLETLY UNRELATED TOO WHAT HAS HAPPEND EARLIER.

RIGHT HERE, PEASENT

Ritual, Gradeaal and Killer Angel like this.
  8. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Lovecraft metal!!! :headphone:

9. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

THE RUMOR ABOUT MANSIZED RATS IS COMPLETE NONSENSE, WHATEVER IT WAS YOU CLAIM TOO HAVE SEEN, WAS PROBALY JUST A RATHER FURRY BEASTMAN.

[​IMG]

Warden and Ritual like this.
  10. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

highlight exactly where you see a skaven here please

Aginor and Ritual like this.
  11. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

What are these Skaven you speak of? Have you been talking with any Dwarfs recently, they like telling fairy tales about mansized rats living below our cities and their mountains.

[​IMG]

THE RODENT-ESQUE FACES WITHIN THE RED CIRCLE AND HALV CIRCLE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Ritual and Aginor like this.
  12. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Isn't that one of those pictures in which you can spot Jesus (or maybe Jesus on a Cold One) if you stare at them long enough? :D

13. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

upload_2017-6-28_13-42-20.jpeg

Jesus THE Cold One.

14. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Ah ok that's even better. I was thinking this one:
    [​IMG]

15. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

"Heading towards the green glow in search of answers, you finally find something worth looking for. The thin green glow you noted earlier becomes slightly more intense with every step. A burst of green electricity flashes light across the room ahead of you to reveal a whole chamber seemingly formed from warpstone. Amongst the green glow you see the silhouettes of hunched over beasts chipping away with crude metal picks. The threads of all the information you've gathered start to form as a cohesive whole. You almost chuckle at how obvious it now seems."

"S-" you begin aloud. The word still forming on your tongue when from behind you, you hear a screech."

"ELF-THING!"

"The sound behind you triggers a reflex, deep in the back of your mind. Clutching your sword, you try to swing your body round and brace for impact. You manage a mere quarter of your turn before you feel the heat of several blades lodge themselves deep inside your shoulder. The creature's weight, anchored by the clawlike knives, pushes you off balance and slams your body into the ground. Your sword clatters against the stone and upturned dirt on the ground. Your foe pulls the weapon from inside your shoulder, letting loose the blood inside and rapidly forces the blades into your torso again"

"You try to force a shove or a kick against your attacker. The blood loss has left you weak. You can barely manage to keep your head upright."

"Your sword is agonisingly close to your outstretched arm, but without the strength to remove the creature from on top of you, you will never be able to reach it."

"Your desperate cries turn to pathetic wheezes in your throat. Your lungs are punctured and are filling with blood."

"The darkness of the cave envelops you as the last desperate gasps of life seep from your open wounds."

"You have gathered the information you were sent to find. It has cost you your life."

I wonder what any of this could mean?

Warden and Ritual like this.
  16. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Awesome stuff :D

I have taken the plunge and purchased Total War Warhammer (I) on steam (it is currently much cheaper than normal, I try to never pay full price for a game) and hope to start conquering the Old World as the Bretonnians as soon as I get my desktop up and running.

Looking forward to when the Lizardmen (and others) finally make an appearance!

Captaniser, The Sauric Ace and Aginor like this.
  17. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

Britonia was also my first fully playthrough, I did try to start a tutorial campaign with dwarves on easy, but I got bored after a while and never got passed the first 50-ish turns :) You'll have fun with the knights though ;)

Aginor likes this.
  18. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

concept art of the Forstheart Phoenix.

[​IMG]

n810 likes this.
  19. The Sauric Ace
    Salamander

Another cool dinosaur ;)

Captaniser likes this.
  20. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

It completly ruined my love for dinos, after i found out they most likely all had feathers. It doesn't make it better knowing T-rex's didn't roar either, they just made pigeon sounds.

This picture trigger's me almost as much AoS trigger's @NIGHTBRINGER

[​IMG]

NIGHTBRINGER and n810 like this.