1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The April Poetry Contest has opened for voting! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

The looming excitement that might be TW warhammer II

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by The Sauric Ace, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Papalugy
    Skink

Papalugy Member

No I am confused by the fact that I'll have like 14 or 16 (or even more) untainted and the vampiric (or other) corruption will have 2 from local population and it will be stuck at like 14-24 corruption. That makes no sense to me, it seems that local population counts for more than what is shown.

2. Canas
    Bastiladon

Canas Well-Known Member

2:14 is about 12.5%:87:5% so that'd make sense. Add in the occasional event or agent passing through and it can easily be around 20%.

3. Papalugy
    Skink

Papalugy Member

Thanks now it makes sense. I still don't get why I shouldn't be able to completely cleanse the corruption but at least I know the math now.

Canas and Captaniser like this.
  4. Captaniser
    Bastiladon

Captaniser Well-Known Member

Also the entire dessert where the vampires live have permanent vampire corruption, you can't make it go below a certain threshold.

5. Papalugy
    Skink

Papalugy Member

That sucks as Kroq. I hope that Tomb Kings don't have any corruption, except for Arkhan he should be the Tomb King version of Morathi.