1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Dracothian's Tail for local GT

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Jason839, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

Slann
    Astro
    Priest

Skink
    Skink
    Guard
    Guard

8 sallies

Still fits, still very good.

Calling 6 sallies unreliable is questionable imo. It's a dice game and occasionally that spikes against you. But their profile is not at all what id consider unreliable. Or "not meaningful" damage. No one was saying things like that when sallies coated 120 lol. Their cost going up doesn't make their damage any more or less meaningful.

2. Jason839
    Salamander

Jason839 Well-Known Member

when sallies went from 3 to 2 max people were saying it. if you go back to the lizard wizard podcast for 3.0 they talk about how much that changed affected damage output. how you had to get both shots and charges in order to do the damage you need to finish units off. it hasnt changed since then. its just that everyone jumped on thunderlizard so no one had been playing dt to talk about it. 12 shots to 8 shots and 9 melee to 6 melee really hurt that unit.

Killer Angel likes this.
  3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I am working on a list but yeah, 2 units, that's it (at least for what i want to accomplish)

4. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

Considering the results and prevalence of the unit I can't help but feel it wasnt a totally accurate take then and it still isn't.