1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The never-ending battle against woke Hollywood and SJW infused entertainment media [trigger warning]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NIGHTBRINGER, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Hmm... a woke trans creep being tortured unto eternity while locked in a giant killing machine to pay penance for sins.

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea on GW's part :D

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

3. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Harry Potter is the exception that proves the rule. Or it's the steel that was tempered by fire. All the people trying to cancel JK Rowling has made the Harry Potter theme park and Hogwartz legacy more successful than ever.

6. CaniusLanium
    Jungle Swarm

CaniusLanium New Member

The works that came after the woke infection of harry potter, bar that wizard's game, has been ruined (the fantastic beasts movies are just kept getting worse and worse box-office wise, pretty much each the half of the previous one)

Frankly the only reason that wizard's game, with its woke characters, succeeded exactly because it's got the right "negative press" at the right time.

Anyways, it's not the woke that killed GW, it us who let the woke in the door; when they came for the Bretonnians, we did nothing because we are not frogs (or maybe you should be); when they came for the Vostroyans and nobody spoke up because you are not ushankas; and now they come for the custodes and it's ruined forever.

7. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

8. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

9. Scalenex
    Slann

I see the outcomes of this as being mostly positive. In order of least likely to most likely.

-Maybe it's possible that the lost money and low viewership finally convinces Amazon to stop prioritizing the Message in their media.

-Maybe this will encourage Amazon's competitors to be less woke.

-Amazon is capable of making good media. A theory has been made that Rings of Power season 1 helped placate Amazon's woke employees and leaders allowing Jack Reacher, The Boys, Invincible, and Fall Out turned out okay. Invincible is a fishy case, it has progressive messages in it, but I don't believe that it's woke.

Maybe Rings of Power Season 2 will keep the woke beasts at bay and let Amazon's other show runners make good shows without interference. That said, the only show I care about in Amazon's pipeline is Warhammer 40K, I believe that is probably beyond saving unless Henry Cavil walks away (and takes a large financial hit in the process).

-Amazon does not have the legal rights to most of the Lord of the Rings, only the appendices. They want the whole thing, but the owners of the real meat and potatoes of Tolkien's work is owned by other parties.

Amazon would buy the rest of Tolkien's work if they could, but if Rings of Power season 2 flops, Maybe it will be more difficult for the Amazon execs to justify forking over the money for this.

-We'll probably get some good memes and laughs out of this.

-Amazon will lose money, I will not shed tears over this.

NIGHTBRINGER and CaniusLanium like this.
  10. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

Not even tears of joy? ;)

11. Scalenex
    Slann

mild satisfaction does not tears of joy make.

12. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

You must learn to find greater joy in the misery of your enemies. :p

13. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

On second thought, maybe you're just saving those tears of joy for the (potential) fall of the CCP! :D

14. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

15. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

I think the fact that its also a good game probably helped. A lot of the time the quality of the product has a pretty noticeable impact on that products success.

16. Scalenex
    Slann

Every time I post something where Kathleen Kennedy is embarrassed or upset you always say something along the lines "NOT ENOUGH!"

There is at least at least one Youtube video a week saying that the CCP is collapsing "soon".

A hypothetical best case scenario would be the CCP collapses and the leaders are sentenced to life in prison (or death) by a public trial equivalent to the Nuremburg Trials after WWII. That would certainly be worth celebrating.

I don't think this will happen and I don't think the CCP is collapsing soon.

I do think it is obvious that the Chinese economy is sinking very fast and the CCP is unable or unwilling to fix it. Essentially the CCP would prefer to rule in Hell rather than serve in Heaven.

I believe the CCP is going to stay in power but China is going to get worse and worse in terms of both economics and human rights, and the CCP is going to tighten their grip until China is basically North Korea but larger.

The good news is, when this happens the CCP's ability to harm foreigners will be much smaller but the bad news is the Chinese people will suffer.

That is not worth celebrating.

17. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

18. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I struggle to identify the units :p

19. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Even Alfrid has his uses (in mocking wokists :p):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2024
    NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  20. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

They may have tried to not offend anyone, but the mid-air spinning black elf offends my eyes. :p